M A Rettenbacher
Affiliation: Innsbruck Medical University
- Neutropenia induced by second generation antipsychotics: a prospective investigationM A Rettenbacher
Medical University Innsbruck, Department of Psychiatry, Innsbruck, Austria
Pharmacopsychiatry 43:41-4. 2010..We prospectively investigated schizophrenia patients treated with second generation antipsychotics with respect to alterations of white blood cell counts...
- Prolactin levels and sexual adverse effects in patients with schizophrenia during antipsychotic treatmentMaria A Rettenbacher
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Division of Biological Psychiatry, Medical University Innsbruck, Anichstrasse 35, A 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
J Clin Psychopharmacol 30:711-5. 2010..Thus, we investigated the correlation of SD and serum prolactin level in patients with schizophrenia during antipsychotic treatment...
- Symptomatic remission and neurocognitive functioning in patients with schizophreniaA Hofer
Medical University Innsbruck, Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Biological Psychiatry Division, Innsbruck, Austria
Psychol Med 41:2131-9. 2011....
- Subjective response and attitudes toward antipsychotic drug therapy during the initial treatment period: a prospective follow-up study in patients with schizophreniaA Hofer
Department of Biological Psychiatry, Medical University Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria
Acta Psychiatr Scand 116:354-61. 2007....
- Outcomes in schizophrenia outpatients treated with amisulpride or olanzapineA Hofer
Department of Biological Psychiatry, Innsbruck Medical University, Austria
Pharmacopsychiatry 40:1-8. 2007..We compared stable patients with schizophrenia who were treated with either amisulpride or olanzapine in terms of symptomatic outcome, neurocognitive functioning, functionality, and subjective outcome...