Affiliation: Innsbruck Medical University
- Single-incision laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomyReinhard Mittermair
Department of Visceral, Transplant, and Thoracic Surgery, Innsbruck Medical University, Innsbruck, Austria
Am Surg 79:393-7. 2013..These results are at present comparable to those of multiport sleeve gastrectomy. SIL sleeve gastrectomy is safe and feasible and can be performed without changing the existing principles of this procedure...
- [Single incision laparoscopic sigmoidectomy SILS sigmoidectomy]R Mittermair
Department Operative Medizin, Universitätsklinik für Visceral, Transplantations und Thoraxchirurgie, Innsbruck, Osterreich
Zentralbl Chir 137:517-9. 2012..Further studies are certainly warranted for this promising technique. It has to be determined whether SIL offers benefit to the patient, besides cosmesis, compared with standard laparoscopic sigmoidectomy...
- Intragastric injection of botulinum toxin A for the treatment of obesityReinhard Mittermair
Department of General and Transplant Surgery, University Hospital, Medical University Innsbruck, Austria
Obes Surg 17:732-6. 2007..The aim of this study was to observe the effects of endoscopic intragastric injections of BTX-A in obese patients...
- Results and complications after Swedish adjustable gastric banding in older patientsReinhard P Mittermair
Department of Surgery, University Hospital Innsbruck, Medical University Innsbruck, Anichstrasse 35, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Obes Surg 18:1558-62. 2008..Swedish adjustable gastric banding (SAGB) is an effective treatment for morbid obesity. The aim of this study was to assess the efficacy and safety of SAGB in older patients aged >or=50 years...
- High complication rate after Swedish adjustable gastric banding in younger patients < or =25 yearsReinhard Mittermair
Department of Surgery, University Hospital Innsbruck, Medical University Innsbruck, Anichstrasse 35, A 6020, Innsbruck, Austria
Obes Surg 19:446-50. 2009..The aim of this observational study is to present our experience with patients < or =25 years old...
- Results and complications after Swedish adjustable gastric banding-10 years experienceReinhard P Mittermair
Department of Surgery, Medical University Innsbruck, Anichstrasse 35, A 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Obes Surg 19:1636-41. 2009..Few long-term studies on Swedish adjustable gastric banding (SAGB) have been published. We here report our 10-year experience with 785 SAGB procedures...