Therese C Jungraithmayr
Affiliation: Innsbruck Medical University
- Screening for NPHS2 mutations may help predict FSGS recurrence after transplantationTherese C Jungraithmayr
Universitäts Kinderklinik Innsbruck, Anichstrasse 35, Innsbruck, Austria
J Am Soc Nephrol 22:579-85. 2011..These data suggest that genetic testing for pathogenic mutations may be important for prognosis and treatment of FSGS both before and after transplantation...
- Five-year outcome in pediatric patients with mycophenolate mofetil-based renal transplantationTherese C Jungraithmayr
1 Universitätsklinik für Kinder und Jugendheilkunde, Innsbruck, Austria
Transplantation 83:900-5. 2007..Mycophenolate mofetil (MMF) based immunosuppression after renal transplantation has proven to be safe and beneficial for children and adolescents. However, long-term analysis, in particular of pediatric patients, is scarce...
- Rothia dentocariosa sepsis in a pediatric renal transplant recipient having post-transplant lymphoproliferative disordersSilke Wiesmayr
Department of Pediatrics, Medical University, Innsbruck, Austria
Pediatr Transplant 10:377-9. 2006..DISCUSSION: To the best of our knowledge, this is the first case of RD sepsis in a pediatric solid organ transplant recipient...
- Primary focal segmental glomerulosclerosis--long-term outcome after pediatric renal transplantationTherese C Jungraithmayr
Universitätsklinik für Kinder und Jugendheilkunde, Innsbruck, Austria
Pediatr Transplant 9:226-31. 2005..Nevertheless, the immunosuppressive regimen used was associated with a similar graft survival rate and long-term renal function of FSGS patients compared with patients with other primary diseases...
- Successful transplantation in a child with rapid progression of autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease associated with a novel mutationMartina Prelog
Department of Pediatrics, Medical University Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria
Pediatr Transplant 10:362-6. 2006..In conclusion, the present case clearly demonstrates the favorable outcome of a child with severe ARPKD after bilateral nephrectomy, pre-emptive dialysis, and successful transplantation...