- In vivo quantification of intracerebral GABA by single-voxel (1)H-MRS-How reproducible are the results?W Bogner
MR Centre of Excellence, Department of Radiology, Medical University of Vienna, Waehringer Guertel, Vienna, Austria
Eur J Radiol 73:526-31. 2010..The results of this study show the reproducibility limitations of GABA quantification in vivo, which are necessary for further clinical studies...
- Diffusion-weighted MR for differentiation of breast lesions at 3.0 T: how does selection of diffusion protocols affect diagnosis?Wolfgang Bogner
Department of Radiology, Medical University Vienna Vienna General Hospital, Waehringer Guertel 18 20, A 1090 Vienna, Austria
Radiology 253:341-51. 2009....
- Readout-segmented echo-planar imaging improves the diagnostic performance of diffusion-weighted MR breast examinations at 3.0 TWolfgang Bogner
Department of Radiology, MR Center of Excellence, Department of Radiology, Division of Molecular and Gender Imaging, and Department of Radiology, Medical University of Vienna, Lazarettgasse 14, A 1090 Vienna, Austria
Radiology 263:64-76. 2012..0 t...
- Diffusion-weighted MR imaging with background body signal suppression (DWIBS) for the diagnosis of malignant and benign breast lesionsAndreas Stadlbauer
MR Physics Group, Department of Radiology, Landesklinikum St Poelten, St Poelten, Austria
Eur Radiol 19:2349-56. 2009..007) better for DWIBS. ADC and eADC values of tumour were significantly different between DWIBS and cDWI. DWIBS is superior to cDWI in the visualization of malignant and benign lesions in the breast...
- A combined high temporal and high spatial resolution 3 Tesla MR imaging protocol for the assessment of breast lesions: initial resultsKatja Pinker
Department of Radiology, Medical University Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Invest Radiol 44:553-8. 2009..To develop a 3.0 Tesla breast imaging protocol that combines high temporal and spatial resolution three-dimensional MR sequences for quantitative time course and morphologic analysis of breast lesions...
- Three-dimensional proton MR spectroscopic imaging at 3 T for the differentiation of benign and malignant breast lesionsStephan Gruber
Department of Radiology, MR Center of Excellence and Division of Molecular and Gender Imaging, Medical University of Vienna, Lazarettgasse 14, A 1090 Vienna, Austria
Radiology 261:752-61. 2011....
- Advanced MR methods at ultra-high field (7 Tesla) for clinical musculoskeletal applicationsSiegfried Trattnig
MR Centre High Field MR, Department of Radiology, Medical University of Vienna Vienna General Hospital, Waehringer Guertel 18 20, A 1090, Vienna, Austria
Eur Radiol 22:2338-46. 2012....