- In vivo quantification of intracerebral GABA by single-voxel (1)H-MRS-How reproducible are the results?W Bogner
MR Centre of Excellence, Department of Radiology, Medical University of Vienna, Waehringer Guertel, Vienna, Austria
Eur J Radiol 73:526-31. 2010..The results of this study show the reproducibility limitations of GABA quantification in vivo, which are necessary for further clinical studies...
- Diffusion-weighted MR for differentiation of breast lesions at 3.0 T: how does selection of diffusion protocols affect diagnosis?Wolfgang Bogner
Department of Radiology, Medical University Vienna Vienna General Hospital, Waehringer Guertel 18 20, A 1090 Vienna, Austria
Radiology 253:341-51. 2009....
- Readout-segmented echo-planar imaging improves the diagnostic performance of diffusion-weighted MR breast examinations at 3.0 TWolfgang Bogner
Department of Radiology, MR Center of Excellence, Department of Radiology, Division of Molecular and Gender Imaging, and Department of Radiology, Medical University of Vienna, Lazarettgasse 14, A 1090 Vienna, Austria
Radiology 263:64-76. 2012..0 t...
- Diffusion-weighted MR imaging with background body signal suppression (DWIBS) for the diagnosis of malignant and benign breast lesionsAndreas Stadlbauer
MR Physics Group, Department of Radiology, Landesklinikum St Poelten, St Poelten, Austria
Eur Radiol 19:2349-56. 2009..007) better for DWIBS. ADC and eADC values of tumour were significantly different between DWIBS and cDWI. DWIBS is superior to cDWI in the visualization of malignant and benign lesions in the breast...
- Time-resolved phosphorous magnetization transfer of the human calf muscle at 3 T and 7 T: a feasibility studyLadislav Valkovic
MR Center of Excellence, Department of Radiology, Medical University Vienna, A 1090 Wien, Lazarettgasse 14, Austria
Eur J Radiol 82:745-51. 2013..This enables time-resolved MT experiments for the observation of slow metabolic changes in the human calf muscle at 7 T...
- A combined high temporal and high spatial resolution 3 Tesla MR imaging protocol for the assessment of breast lesions: initial resultsKatja Pinker
Department of Radiology, Medical University Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Invest Radiol 44:553-8. 2009..To develop a 3.0 Tesla breast imaging protocol that combines high temporal and spatial resolution three-dimensional MR sequences for quantitative time course and morphologic analysis of breast lesions...
- Three-dimensional proton MR spectroscopic imaging at 3 T for the differentiation of benign and malignant breast lesionsStephan Gruber
Department of Radiology, MR Center of Excellence and Division of Molecular and Gender Imaging, Medical University of Vienna, Lazarettgasse 14, A 1090 Vienna, Austria
Radiology 261:752-61. 2011....
- Interrelation of 31P-MRS metabolism measurements in resting and exercised quadriceps muscle of overweight-to-obese sedentary individualsLadislav Valkovic
MR Centre of Excellence, Department of Radiology, Medical University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria Department of Imaging Methods, Institute of Measurement Science, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Bratislava, Slovak Republic
NMR Biomed 26:1714-22. 2013..023) were found in the study population. This would imply that the MT technique can possibly be used as an alternative method to assess muscle metabolism when necessary (e.g. in individuals after stroke or in uncooperative patients)...
- Advanced MR methods at ultra-high field (7 Tesla) for clinical musculoskeletal applicationsSiegfried Trattnig
MR Centre High Field MR, Department of Radiology, Medical University of Vienna Vienna General Hospital, Waehringer Guertel 18 20, A 1090, Vienna, Austria
Eur Radiol 22:2338-46. 2012....