- [Mental disorders and diabetes mellitus]Heidemarie Abrahamian
Internistisches Zentrum, Otto Wagner Spital, Sozialmedizinisches Zentrum Baumgartner Höhe der Stadt Wien, Wien, Osterreich
Wien Klin Wochenschr 124:107-14. 2012..The intentions behind this position paper are to rise awareness of this special set of problems, to intensify cooperation between involved health care providers and to reduce morbidity and mortality in this patient group...
- Improvement of glucose tolerance in type 2 diabetic patients: traditional vs. modern insulin regimens (results from the Austrian Biaspart Study)H Abrahamian
City Hospital Vienna Lainz, 3rd Medical Department, Vienna, Austria
Horm Metab Res 37:684-9. 2005....
- The value of the Rydel-Seiffer tuning fork as a predictor of diabetic polyneuropathy compared with a neurothesiometerT Kästenbauer
L Boltzmann Institute of Metabolic Diseases and Nutrition, Hospital Lainz, Vienna, Austria
Diabet Med 21:563-7. 2004..The aim of the study was to investigate the predictive value of the Rydel-Seiffer tuning fork for detecting diabetic neuropathy and to compare it with an electronic neurothesiometer...
- Association of low-grade inflammation with nephropathy in type 2 diabetic patients: role of elevated CRP-levels and 2 different gene-polymorphisms of proinflammatory cytokinesH Abrahamian
Department of Medical and Chemical Laboratory Diagnostics, University of Vienna, Medical School, Vienna, Austria
Exp Clin Endocrinol Diabetes 115:38-41. 2007....
- Relationship between risk factors and mortality in type 1 diabetic patients in Europe: the EURODIAB Prospective Complications Study (PCS)Sabita S Soedamah-Muthu
Julius Center for Health Sciences and Primary Care, University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Diabetes Care 31:1360-6. 2008..The purpose of this study was to examine risk factors for mortality in patients with type 1 diabetes...