- Survival in overweight and underweight children undergoing hematopoietic stem cell transplantationM White
Department of Nutrition and Dietetics, Royal Children s Hospital, Herston, Queensland, Australia
Eur J Clin Nutr 66:1120-3. 2012..The aim of this paper is to determine if nutritional status is associated with survival post-pediatric bone marrow transplant...
- Nutritional status and energy expenditure in children pre-bone-marrow-transplantM White
Department of Nutrition and Dietetics, Royal Children s Hospital, Herston, QLD, Australia
Bone Marrow Transplant 35:775-9. 2005..However, Schofield equations were found to be suitable for representing REE in children pre-BMT...
- Validation of percent body fat indicators in pediatric oncology nutrition assessmentMelinda White
Department of Nutrition and Dietetics, Royal Children s Hospital, Herston, Brisbane, Australia
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 30:124-9. 2008..It is important that simple noninvasive anthropometric nutrition assessment measures correlate to more accurate body composition measures...
- Correlation between nutrition assessment data and percent body fat via plethysmography in pediatric oncology patientsMelinda White
Royal Children s Hospital, Nutrition and Dietetics, Brisbane, Australia, 4029
JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr 35:715-22. 2011....
- Body composition of children with cancerAlexia J Murphy
Discipline of Paediatrics, The University of Queensland Royal Children s Hospital, Queensland, Australia
Am J Clin Nutr 92:55-60. 2010..Little is known about how a child's body composition responds to cancer and treatment...
- The validity of simple methods to detect poor nutritional status in paediatric oncology patientsAlexia J Murphy
Discipline of Paediatrics and Child Health, Children s Nutrition Research Centre, Royal Children s Hospital, University of Queensland, Herston 4029, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Br J Nutr 101:1388-92. 2009..01) between the groups. No simple nutritional measures were found to accurately identify poor nutritional status in children being treated for oncological conditions...
- Enteral nutrition and bone marrow transplantationYvonne Hastings
Royal Children s Hospital, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
J Pediatr Oncol Nurs 23:103-10. 2006..Enteral nutrition via a nasogastric tube was effective in the provision of nutrition during bone marrow transplantation and continues to have an important role in this unit...