Affiliation: Western Australia
- Usefulness of parental response to questions about adherence to prescribed inhaled corticosteroids in young childrenAndré Schultz
Department of Respiratory Medicine, Princess Margaret Hospital for Children, Perth, WA 6840, Australia
Arch Dis Child 97:1092-6. 2012..The objective of this study was to investigate whether parental admission of non-adherence and reasons given for non-adherence correlated with objectively measured adherence...
- Phenotype-directed treatment of pre-school-aged children with recurrent wheezeAndré Schultz
Department of Paediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, Princess Margaret Hospital for Children, Perth, Western Australia, Australia
J Paediatr Child Health 48:E73-8. 2012..There is currently some evidence for a phenotype-specific effect of treatment. Phenotype-directed treatment of pre-school wheeze is currently limited by our ability to accurately differentiate between clinically useful phenotypes...
- Incentive device improves spacer technique but not clinical outcome in preschool children with asthmaAndré Schultz
School of Paediatrics and Child Health, University of Western, Perth, Western Australia, Australia
J Paediatr Child Health 48:52-6. 2012..To investigate the influence of an incentive device, the Funhaler, on spacer technique and symptom control in young children with asthma and recurrent wheeze...
- The transient value of classifying preschool wheeze into episodic viral wheeze and multiple trigger wheezeA Schultz
School of Paediatric and Child Health, University of Western Australia, Perth, WA, Australia
Acta Paediatr 99:56-60. 2010..A recently proposed method for classifying preschool wheeze is to describe it as either episodic (viral) wheeze or multiple trigger wheeze. In research studies, phenotype is generally determined by retrospective questionnaire...
- Validation of methodology for recording breathing and simulating drug delivery through spacers and valved holding chambersAndré Schultz
School of Paediatrics and Child Health, University of Western Australia, Perth, Western Australia
J Aerosol Med Pulm Drug Deliv 23:311-22. 2010....
- Aerosol inhalation from spacers and valved holding chambers requires few tidal breaths for childrenAndré Schultz
School of Paediatrics and Child Health, University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia
Pediatrics 126:e1493-8. 2010..The goal was to determine the number of breaths required to inhale salbutamol from different spacers/valved holding chambers (VHCs)...
- Episodic viral wheeze and multiple trigger wheeze in preschool children: a useful distinction for clinicians?André Schultz
Department of Paediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, Princess Margaret Hospital for Children, Perth, WA, Australia
Paediatr Respir Rev 12:160-4. 2011....