Affiliation: Western Australia
- Voice abnormalities at school age in children born extremely pretermNoel French
Neonatal Clinical Care Unit, King Edward Hospital, Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Pediatrics 131:e733-9. 2013..The objective of this study was to determine the frequency of voice abnormality, voice-related quality of life, and demographic and intubation factors in this population...
- Repeated antenatal corticosteroids: effects on cerebral palsy and childhood behaviorNoel P French
Department of Neonatal Paediatrics, King Edward Memorial Hospital, Subiaco, Perth, Australia
Am J Obstet Gynecol 190:588-95. 2004..This study was undertaken to determine the effects of repeated courses of antenatal corticosteroids on childhood behavior and disabilities, including cognitive delay and cerebral palsy...
- Consensus statement on perinatal careNoel French
Neonatology, King Edward Memorial Hospital, Subiaco and State Child Development Centre, West Perth, Western Australia, Australia
J Paediatr Child Health 43:492-3. 2007..The consensus conference questions and response rates by professional group should be published in full...
- Objective assessment of pediatric voice disorders with the acoustic voice quality indexVictoria Reynolds
Department of Speech Pathology, Princess Margaret Hospital, and Department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, School of Surgery, University of Western Australia, Subiaco, Western Australia, Australia
J Voice 26:672.e1-7. 2012..This study aimed to evaluate the AVQI in a pediatric population...
- Outcomes of preterm neonates with frontal horn cysts: a retrospective studyRory Trawber
King Edward Memorial Hospital for Women, Perth, Western Australia
J Child Neurol 25:1377-81. 2010..The authors conclude that isolated paraventricular frontal horn cysts are benign, with no effect on neurodevelopment...
- Dysphonia in very preterm children: a review of the evidenceVictoria Reynolds
School of Paediatrics and Child Health, University of Western Australia, Perth, W A, Australia
Neonatology 106:69-73. 2014..Further research is required to confirm the risk factors for developing dysphonia, which will inform future voice treatment studies. © 2014 S. Karger AG, Basel. ..
- The long term neurologic outcome of children from pregnancies complicated by twin-to-twin transfusion syndromeJan E Dickinson
School of Women s and Infants Health, The University of Western Australia, Australia
BJOG 112:63-8. 2005..To assess long term outcomes of children from pregnancies complicated by twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome...