Richard de Boer
Affiliation: Western Hospital
- Phase 1b dose-finding study of motesanib with docetaxel or paclitaxel in patients with metastatic breast cancerRichard H de Boer
Department of Medical Oncology, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Grattan St, 2nd Floor, Parkville, Melbourne, VIC 3050, Australia
Breast Cancer Res Treat 135:241-52. 2012..The objective response rate of 56 % suggests a potential benefit of motesanib in combination with taxane-based chemotherapy...
- An open-label study of vandetanib with pemetrexed in patients with previously treated non-small-cell lung cancerR de Boer
Department of Medical Oncology, Western Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
Ann Oncol 20:486-91. 2009..The safety and tolerability of vandetanib plus pemetrexed was assessed in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC)...
- Phase I/II randomised study of a novel erythropoiesis-stimulating agent (AMG 114) for the treatment of anaemia with concomitant chemotherapy in patients with non-myeloid malignanciesRichard de Boer
Department of Medical Oncology, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Grattan St, Parkville, 3050, Australia
Med Oncol 28:1210-7. 2011..16 (-1.8 to 1.3), 0.21 (-1.5 to 3.4), and 0.76 (-1.0 to 2.9) g/dl in cohorts A1, A2, and A3, respectively. AMG 114 appeared to be well tolerated, but the study was halted, in part because of modest efficacy...
- Undertreatment of elderly patients with non-small-cell lung cancerRaymond Ng
Department of Medical Oncology, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
Clin Lung Cancer 7:168-74. 2005....
- Differences of opinion: a survey of knowledge and bias among clinicians regarding the role of chemotherapy in metastatic non-small cell lung cancerRoss R Jennens
Department of Medical Oncology, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Parkville, Victoria 3050, Australia
Chest 126:1985-93. 2004..To quantify clinician knowledge and bias regarding the role of chemotherapy for stage IV non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)...