R D Ward
- DNA barcoding Australia's fish speciesRobert D Ward
CSIRO Marine and Atmospheric Research, GPO Box 1538, Hobart, Tasmania 7001, Australia
Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci 360:1847-57. 2005..We conclude that cox1 sequencing, or 'barcoding', can be used to identify fish species...
- Cell proliferation and vascularization in mouse models of pituitary hormone deficiencyRobert D Ward
Graduate Program in Cellular and Molecular Biology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor 48109 0618, USA
Mol Endocrinol 20:1378-90. 2006..This suggests that Prop1 and/or Pit1 may be necessary for caspase-3 expression. These studies provide further insight as to the mechanisms of Prop1 and Pit1 action in mice...
- The campaign to DNA barcode all fishes, FISH-BOLR D Ward
CSIRO Wealth from Oceans Flagship, CSIRO Marine and Atmospheric Research, GPO Box 1538, Hobart, Tasmania 7001, Australia
J Fish Biol 74:329-56. 2009..However, current results indicate these issues are of little concern for the great majority of specimens...
- FISH-BOL, a case study for DNA barcodesRobert D Ward
Wealth from Oceans Flagship, CSIRO Marine and Atmospheric Research, Tasmania, Australia
Methods Mol Biol 858:423-39. 2012..The many uses of the FISH-BOL barcode library include detecting consumer fraud, aiding fisheries management, improving ecological analyses including food web syntheses, and assisting with taxonomic revisions...
- Microsatellite DNA markers: evaluating their potential for estimating the proportion of hatchery-reared offspring in a stock enhancement programmeM V Bravington
CSIRO Mathematics and Information Sciences, GPO Box 1538, Castray Esplanade, Hobart, TAS 7001, Australia
Mol Ecol 13:1287-97. 2004..The methods detailed should be of interest to any enhancement project that relies on nuclear DNA markers to provide tags...