Yong Hong Wang
- Construction and validation of a Bovine Innate Immune MicroarrayLaurelea Donaldson
CSIRO Livestock Industries, Queensland Bioscience Precinct, St Lucia 4067, QLD, Australia
BMC Genomics 6:135. 2005..This knowledge may allow the development of strategies that exploit these genes to enhance resistance to disease in an individual or animal population...
- Gene expression studies of developing bovine longissimus muscle from two different beef cattle breedsSigrid A Lehnert
Cooperative Research Centre for Cattle and Beef Quality, Australia
BMC Dev Biol 7:95. 2007....
- Mapping of 12 bovine ribosomal protein genes using a bovine radiation hybrid panelY H Wang
CSIRO Livestock Industries, Molecular Animal Genetics Centre, Gehrmann Laboratories, Brisbane, Australia
Anim Genet 32:269-73. 2001..The 12 ribosomal protein genes mapped in this study are spread over 10 chromosomes, including the X chromosome. The locations show conservation of comparative map position in cattle and human...
- Transcriptional profiling of skeletal muscle tissue from two breeds of cattleYong Hong Wang
Cooperative Research Center for Cattle and Beef Quality, CSIRO Livestock Industries, Queensland Bioscience Precinct, 306 Carmody Rd, St Lucia, Brisbane, Queensland, 4067, Australia
Mamm Genome 16:201-10. 2005..By discovering as yet uncharacterized genes that are differentially regulated in this comparison, the work may lead us to a better understanding of the regulatory pathways involved in the development of intramuscular adipose tissue...
- Gene expression patterns during intramuscular fat development in cattleY H Wang
Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation CSIRO Livestock Industries, Queensland Bioscience Precinct, 306 Carmody Rd, St Lucia, Queensland 4067, Australia
J Anim Sci 87:119-30. 2009..In addition, the genes found to be highly expressed during development of marbling could be used to develop genetic markers or biomarkers to assist with beef production strategies...
- Pathway analysis identifies perturbation of genetic networks induced by butyrate in a bovine kidney epithelial cell lineCong jun Li
Growth Biology Laboratory, Animal and Natural Resources Institute ARS, U S Derpartment of Agriculture, 10300 Baltimore Avenue, BARC East, Beltsville, MD 20705, USA
Funct Integr Genomics 7:193-205. 2007..The present findings provide a basis for understanding the full range of the biological roles and the molecular mechanisms that butyrate may play in animal cell growth, proliferation, and energy metabolisms...