Affiliation: University of New South Wales
- The Opposites Attract Study of viral load, HIV treatment and HIV transmission in serodiscordant homosexual male couples: design and methodsBenjamin R Bavinton
The Kirby Institute, University of New South Wales, 2052 Sydney, NSW, Australia
BMC Public Health 14:917. 2014..There is very limited data on the risk of transmission from anal sex in homosexual male serodiscordant couples...
- At home and away: gay men and high risk sexual practicesIryna B Zablotska
The Kirby Institute, University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW, 2052, Australia
AIDS Behav 18:1436-42. 2014..HIV prevention programs should develop effective approaches to target sexually adventurous gay men and HIV transmission associated with travel...
- The informal use of antiretrovirals for preexposure prophylaxis of HIV infection among gay men in AustraliaIryna B Zablotska
The Kirby Institute, Sydney, Australia
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 62:334-8. 2013..We aimed to describe the current use of antiretrovirals(ARVs) before unprotected anal intercourse (UAI) among Australian gay men, which may represent informal HIV preexposure prophylaxis (PrEP)...
- Gay men who are not getting tested for HIVI Zablotska
Kirby Institute, The University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW 2052, Australia
AIDS Behav 16:1887-94. 2012..Interventions should encourage regular testing, engage with young gay men, improve access and convenience of testing, train service providers and expand testing options...
- Anal human papillomavirus genotype diversity and co-infection in a community-based sample of homosexual menC M Vajdic
UNSW Cancer Research Centre, Prince of Wales Clinical School, University of New South Wales, Prince of Wales Hospital, Randwick, NSW 2031, Australia
Sex Transm Infect 85:330-5. 2009..To determine the prevalence and risk factors for anal human papillomavirus (HPV) infection in community-based cohorts of homosexual men in Sydney, Australia...