Affiliation: University of Western Sydney
- The acquisition of temporal reference cross-linguistically using two acting-out comprehension tasksHeather Winskel
MARCS Auditory Laboratories, University of Western Sydney, Bankstown Campus, Locked Bag 1797, South Penrith Distribution Centre, NSW 1797, Australia
J Psycholinguist Res 33:333-55. 2004..Results confirm that characteristics of task and test sentences affect children's comprehension of sentences expressing temporal relations and can partially account for the disparity in acquisition order found in previous studies...
- The effects of an early history of otitis media on children's language and literacy skill developmentHeather Winskel
MARCS Auditory Laboratories, University of Western Sydney, Milperra, NSW, Australia
Br J Educ Psychol 76:727-44. 2006....
- Obligatory grammatical categories and the expression of temporal eventsHeather Winskel
MARCS Auditory Laboratories and School of Psychology, University of Western Sydney, NSW, Australia
J Child Lang 36:355-80. 2009..These results support the notion that obligatory grammatical categories shape how Thai and English speakers express temporal events or actions...
- Perceiving dance: schematic expectations guide experts' scanning of a contemporary dance filmCatherine Stevens
School of Psychology and MARCS Auditory Laboratories, University of Western Sydney Bankstown, Locked Bag 1797, South Penrith DC NSW 1797 Australia
J Dance Med Sci 14:19-25. 2010....
- Towards effective partnerships in a collaborative problem-solving taskMegan J Schmitz
University of Western Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Br J Educ Psychol 78:581-96. 2008....