D P Wilson
Affiliation: University of New South Wales
- An HIV epidemic is ready to emerge in the PhilippinesAnna C Farr
National Centre in HIV Epidemiology and Clinical Research, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
J Int AIDS Soc 13:16. 2010..The state of the HIV epidemic in the Philippines has been described as "low and slow", which is in stark contrast to many other countries in the region. A review of the conditions for HIV spread in the Philippines is necessary...
- Type III secretion, contact-dependent model for the intracellular development of chlamydiaD P Wilson
School of Mathematical Sciences, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia
Bull Math Biol 68:161-78. 2006..Many of the results predicted by the model can be tested experimentally and may lead to the identification of potential targets for drug design...
- European Christians are at the forefront in accepting evolution: results from an internet-based surveyDavid P Wilson
University of Newcastle, Callaghan, NSW, Australia
Evol Dev 12:537-40. 2010..Innovative strategies may be required to communicate evolutionary science effectively to non-European Christians...
- A model of neutralization of Chlamydia trachomatis based on antibody and host cell aggregation on the elementary body surfaceD P Wilson
School of Mathematical Sciences, Queensland University of Technology, GPO Box 2434, Brisbane, Qld 4001, Australia
J Theor Biol 226:321-30. 2004..We use our theoretical prediction for the valency in a model for the in-host population dynamics of a chlamydial infection and we fit our model to experimental data...
- Use of a quantitative gene expression assay based on micro-array techniques and a mathematical model for the investigation of chlamydial generation timeD P Wilson
School of Mathematical Sciences, Queensland University of Technology, GPO Box 2434, Brisbane QLD 4001, Australia
Bull Math Biol 66:523-37. 2004....
- A mathematical model for the investigation of the Th1 immune response to Chlamydia trachomatisD P Wilson
Centre in Statistical Science and Industrial Mathematics, School of Mathematical Sciences, Queensland University of Technology, GPO Box 2434, Brisbane, Qld 4001, Australia
Math Biosci 182:27-44. 2003..We produce plots of active disease progression, control and clearance for varying levels of Th1 effectiveness...