Victoria A Wade
Affiliation: University of Adelaide
- A qualitative study of sustainability and vulnerability in Australian telehealth servicesVictoria Wade
Discipline of Public Health, The University of Adelaide, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Stud Health Technol Inform 161:190-201. 2010....
- Home videophones improve direct observation in tuberculosis treatment: a mixed methods evaluationVictoria A Wade
Discipline of Public Health, The University of Adelaide, Adelaide, Australia
PLoS ONE 7:e50155. 2012..This study aimed to evaluate the clinical and cost-effectiveness of a telehealth service delivering direct observation, compared to an in-person drive-around service...
- The role of the champion in telehealth service development: a qualitative analysisVictoria Wade
Discipline of Public Health, University of Adelaide, Adelaide, Australia
J Telemed Telecare 18:490-2. 2012..As long as participation in telehealth remains optional, the role of the champion will be an important factor in continued operations...
- A qualitative study of ethical, medico-legal and clinical governance matters in Australian telehealth servicesVictoria A Wade
Discipline of Public Health, University of Adelaide, South Australia
J Telemed Telecare 18:109-14. 2012..Although there were potential ethical, medico-legal and governance problems in Australian telehealth services, these had been easily managed in practice...
- A systematic review of economic analyses of telehealth services using real time video communicationVictoria A Wade
Discipline of Public Health, The University of Adelaide, North Tce, Adelaide 5005, Australia
BMC Health Serv Res 10:233. 2010....
- Clinician acceptance is the key factor for sustainable telehealth servicesVictoria A Wade
1The University of Adelaide, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Qual Health Res 24:682-94. 2014..We conclude that our model offers practical advice to those seeking to implement change with limited resources. ..
- The relationship between telehealth and information technology ranges from that of uneasy bedfellows to creative partnershipsVictoria A Wade
Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Adelaide, Australia
J Telemed Telecare 19:401-4. 2013..Authorising dedicated IT support and encouraging joint problem solving should provide a strong foundation for a healthy relationship which contributes to the growth and sustainability of telehealth...