Christophe von Garnier
Affiliation: University of Western Australia
- Anatomical location determines the distribution and function of dendritic cells and other APCs in the respiratory tractChristophe von Garnier
Division of Cell Biology, Telethon Institute for Child Health Research, Centre for Child Health Research and School of Paediatrics and Child Health, University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia
J Immunol 175:1609-18. 2005....
- Allergic airways disease develops after an increase in allergen capture and processing in the airway mucosaChristophe von Garnier
Telethon Institute for Child Health Research and Centre for Child Health Research, School of Pediatrics and Child Health, University of Western Australia, West Perth, Western Australia, Australia
J Immunol 179:5748-59. 2007....
- Airway hyperresponsiveness is associated with activated CD4+ T cells in the airwaysGraeme R Zosky
Telethon Institute for Child Health Research and Centre for Child Health Research, University of Western Australia, Australia
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 297:L373-9. 2009..There was no evidence that antigen-specific antibody had a synergistic effect in this model, and we concluded that the number of antigen-specific T cells activated and recruited to the airway wall was crucial for development of AHR...
- Influence of mucosal adjuvants on antigen passage and CD4+ T cell activation during the primary response to airborne allergenMatthew E Wikstrom
Division of Cell Biology, Telethon Institute for Child Health Research, West Perth, WA 6872, Australia
J Immunol 177:913-24. 2006....
- Restricted aeroallergen access to airway mucosal dendritic cells in vivo limits allergen-specific CD4+ T cell proliferation during the induction of inhalation toleranceVanessa S Fear
Telethon Institute for Child Health Research and Centre for Child Health Research, University of Western Australia, Nedlands, Western Australia, Australia
J Immunol 187:4561-70. 2011....
- Identification and isolation of rodent respiratory tract dendritic cellsPhilip A Stumbles
School of Veterinary and Biomedical Sciences, Murdoch University, Perth, Australia
Methods Mol Biol 595:249-63. 2010....
- The pattern of methacholine responsiveness in mice is dependent on antigen challenge doseGraeme R Zosky
Telethon Institute for Child Health Research, West Perth, 6872, Australia
Respir Res 5:15. 2004..We examined the effect of varying the number of antigen exposures at challenge on the development of methacholine responsiveness in systemically sensitised mice...
- Comment on "Local CD11c+ MHC Class II- precursors generate lung dendritic cells during respiratory viral infection, but are depleted in the process"Christophe von Garnier
J Immunol 178:2609; author reply 2609-10. 2007
- Interferon-gamma regulates idiopathic pneumonia syndrome, a Th17+CD4+ T-cell-mediated graft-versus-host diseaseNora Mauermann
Departments of Research and Internal Medicine, Experimental Critical Care Medicine, University Hospital, Basel, Switzerland
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 178:379-88. 2008..Conflicting data exist regarding the role of the interferon (IFN)-gamma-producing Th1 CD4(+) T-cell subset and IL-17A in IPS...
- Downregulation of IgE antibody and allergic responses in the lung by epidermal biolistic microparticle deliveryMark Kendall
The PowderJect Centre for Gene and Drug Delivery Research, University of Oxford, UK
J Allergy Clin Immunol 117:275-82. 2006..The precision of the injection preferentially targets the Langerhans cell network, which, although ideal for vaccination, might not be suitable for the downregulation of immune responses in immunotherapy...