Affiliation: University of Melbourne
- RACGP training registrars' perceptions and practice of prostate cancer screeningJustin Tse
Department of General Practice, University of Melbourne, Victoria
Aust Fam Physician 33:188-90. 2004..To examine the perceptions, knowledge and reported intended practice of prostate cancer screening by general practice registrars...
- How accurate is the electronic health record? - a pilot study evaluating information accuracy in a primary care settingJ Tse
Royal Melbourne Hospital Clinical School, The University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria
Stud Health Technol Inform 168:158-64. 2011..This study aims to determine a baseline EHR level of accuracy present on measurable information fields within an Australian general practice...
- Falls prevention within the Australian general practice data model: methodology, information model, and terminology issuesSiaw Teng Liaw
MBBS, Department of General Practice, The University of Melbourne, 200 Berkeley Street, Carlton, VIC 3053, Australia
J Am Med Inform Assoc 10:425-32. 2003..The safety and quality of knowledge-based decision support systems must be monitored. Further examination of falls and other clinical domains within the GPDM is needed...
- 'Net Generation' medical students: technological experiences of pre-clinical and clinical studentsGregor Kennedy
Biomedical Multimedia Unit, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, 3010, Australia
Med Teach 30:10-6. 2008..While institutions have been keen to integrate information and communication technologies into medical education, little is known about the technological experiences of the current cohort of so-called 'Net Generation' students...
- Information mastery and the 21st century doctor: change management for general practitionersJustin Tse
Royal Melbourne Hospital Clinical School, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Vic, Australia j tseATunimelb edu au
Med J Aust 185:92-3. 2006..Information mastery is a key 21st century skill that GPs should acquire. Applying "change management" concepts may help improve uptake of information mastery skills in general practice...