A S Truswell
Affiliation: University of Sydney
- Cereal grains and coronary heart diseaseA S Truswell
Biochemistry Department, University of Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Eur J Clin Nutr 56:1-14. 2002..It appears valid to make health claims (as now permitted by the US FDA) that whole grain cereal foods and oat meal or bran may reduce the risk of CHD...
- The A2 milk case: a critical reviewA S Truswell
Human Nutrition Unit, University of Sydney, Australia
Eur J Clin Nutr 59:623-31. 2005..They stated in 2003 that no relationship has been established between A1 or A2 milk and diabetes, CHD or other diseases...
- Some problems with Cochrane reviews of diet and chronic diseaseA S Truswell
Human Nutrition Unit, University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
Eur J Clin Nutr 59:S150-4; discussion S195-6. 2005..A critique of these two Cochrane reviews is presented here as a contribution to our discussion of the potential of Cochrane methodology to the reliability of knowledge about diet and disease...
- Family physicians and patients: is effective nutrition interaction possible?A S Truswell
Human Nutrition Unit, Biochemistry Department, Sydney University, Australia
Am J Clin Nutr 71:6-12. 2000....
- Meat consumption and cancer of the large bowelA S Truswell
Human Nutrition, The University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
Eur J Clin Nutr 56:S19-24. 2002....
- Coronary heart disease epidemics: not all the sameM Mirzaei
Menzies Centre for Health Policy, Victor Coppleson Bldg D02, The University of Sydney, Camperdown NSW 2006, Australia
Heart 95:740-6. 2009....
- Lifting the profile of nutrition in AustraliaA S Truswell
Asia Pac J Clin Nutr 12:232. 2003
- Empowering family doctors and patients in nutrition communicationA S Truswell
Eur J Clin Nutr 59:S1-3. 2005