Affiliation: University of Queensland
- What is evidence? Reflections on the AMEE symposium, Vienna, August 2011Jill Thistlethwaite
University of Queensland, CMEDRS, Herston Road, Brisbane 4006, Queensland, Australia
Med Teach 34:454-7. 2012..Evidence has multiple meanings depending on context and use, and this reflects the complex and often chaotic world in which we work and research...
- Can GPs working in secure environments in England re-license using the Royal College of General Practitioners revalidation proposals?Jane Coomber
Primary Care Clinical Sciences, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 2TT, UK
BMC Fam Pract 13:123. 2012..The aim of this study was to explore the feasibility of GPs working in secure environments to collect supporting information for the Royal College of General Practitioners' (RCGP) proposed revalidation portfolio...
- Interprofessional education: a review of context, learning and the research agendaJill Thistlethwaite
Centre for Medical Education Research and Scholarship, School of Medicine, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Med Educ 46:58-70. 2012..The rationale for IPE is that learning together enhances future working together...
- The effectiveness of case-based learning in health professional education. A BEME systematic review: BEME Guide No. 23Jill Elizabeth Thistlethwaite
University of Queensland, CMERS, Herston, Brisbane, Queensland 4006, Australia
Med Teach 34:e421-44. 2012..We frame this review from the perspective of CBL as a type of inquiry-based learning...
- Revalidation for relicensing - reflections on the proposed British modelJill Thistlethwaite
Medical Education, The University of Queensland, School of Medicine, Brisbane, Queensland
Aust Fam Physician 41:70-2. 2012..Doctors will submit evidence to support their fitness to practise medicine every 5 years in relation to the four domains and 12 attributes of good medical practice...
- Where in the world is interprofessional education? A global environmental scanSylvia Rodger
University of Queensland, Occupational Therapy, Brisbane, Queensland 4072, Australia
J Interprof Care 24:479-91. 2010..Significant efforts are required to ensure that IPE is designed, delivered and evaluated in keeping with internationally recognized best practice...