Dana N Teusner
Affiliation: University of Adelaide
- Household income modifies the association of insurance and dental visitingOlga Anikeeva
Flinders University Disaster Research Centre, School of Nursing and Midwifery, Flinders University, Adelaide, SA 5001, Australia
BMC Health Serv Res 13:432. 2013..Higher income earners face fewer financial barriers to dental care, while dental insurance provides partial reimbursement. The aim was to explore whether household income has an effect on the relationship between insurance and visiting...
- Self-rated dental health and dental insurance: modification by household incomeDana N Teusner
ARCPOH, School of Dentistry, University of Adelaide, 122 Frome Street, 5005 Adelaide, South Australia
Health Qual Life Outcomes 12:67. 2014..The aim of this study was to examine the associations between SRDH and dental insurance status and to test if the relationship was modified by household income...
- Dental insurance, attitudes to dental care, and dental visitingDana N Teusner
Australian Research Centre for Population Oral Health, School of Dentistry, The University of Adelaide, SA, Australia
J Public Health Dent 73:103-11. 2013..Rather than enabling access, insurance status may be a "marker" for unmeasured predisposing attitudes. This study aims to explore associations between dental insurance status and visiting while adjusting for dental care attitudes...
- Practice activity trends among oral and maxillofacial surgeons in AustraliaDavid S Brennan
Australian Research Centre for Population Oral Health, Dental School, Faculty of Health Sciences, The University of Adelaide, Australia
BMC Health Serv Res 4:37. 2004..The aim of this study was to describe practice activity trends among oral and maxillofacial surgeons in Australia over time...
- Geographic distribution of the dentist labour forceDana N Teusner
Australian Research Centre for Population Oral Health, The University of Adelaide, South Australia
Aust Dent J 50:119-22. 2005