Affiliation: University of South Australia
- The Station Community Mental Health Centre Inc: nurturing and empoweringJudy Taylor
Centre for Rural Health and Community Development, Spencer Gulf Rural Health School, University of South Australia, University of Adelaide, Whyalla Norrie, South Australia, Australia
Rural Remote Health 10:1411. 2010..Using a realist evaluation approach, the evaluation identified the contextual factors and the program mechanisms that produce positive outcomes for members...
- Improving transfer of mental health care for rural and remote consumers in South AustraliaJudy Taylor
Spencer Gulf Rural Health School, Centre for Rural Health and Community Development, University of SA, University of Adelaide, Nicolson Ave Whyalla Norrie, South Australia, Australia
Health Soc Care Community 17:216-24. 2009..Extending the use of this model to other primary mental healthcare providers and tertiary facilities will improve transfer of care...
- Unique issues in research and evaluation in rural and remote locations: is there a place for specific research training?Judy Taylor
Spencer Gulf Rural Health School UniSA Adelaide University, Whyalla Norrie, South Australia, Australia
Rural Remote Health 5:351. 2005..We were interested to know whether there was interest in a formal course (Rural Research and Evaluation) that would address these issues and provide information about community-based research designs...
- Community participation in organising rural general practice: is it sustainable?Judy Taylor
Spencer Gulf Rural Health School, University of South Australia, Whyalla Norrie, South Australia, Australia
Aust J Rural Health 14:144-7. 2006..We analysed community participation in organising rural general medical practice in order to suggest ways to extend and sustain it...
- 'They get a bit funny about going'--transfer issues for rural and remote Australian Aboriginal peopleGeorgina Stamp
Rural Remote Health 6:536. 2006....
- Increasing community participation in an Aboriginal health serviceSonia Champion
Spencer Gulf Rural Health School, UniSA Adelaide University, Centre for Rural Health and Community Development, Whyalla Norrie, South Australia, Australia
Aust J Rural Health 16:297-301. 2008..To increase Aboriginal participation with mainstream health professionals in an Aboriginal health and well-being centre...
- Integrated support for Aboriginal tertiary students in health-related courses: the Pika Wiya Learning CentreMaree Adams
Spencer Gulf Rural Health School, University of South Australia and The University of Adelaide, Whyalla Norrie, SA
Aust Health Rev 29:482-8. 2005..This paper reports on the Centre's strengths that may represent best practice in student support, and the obstacles to further development...
- Handling equipment installation and training challengesJudy Taylor
Biomed Instrum Technol 40:96. 2006
- Using community collaboration to develop the first successful needs assessment of the street homeless population in CanadaSusan Farrell
Centre for Research on Community Services, University of Ottawa, Canada
J Interprof Care 18:197-201. 2004
- Sociodemographic differences in exposure to health informationRuby Benjamin-Garner
Houston Medical School, University of Texas, 77030, USA
Ethn Dis 12:124-34. 2002..Baseline data from the Heart Attack REACT Study provided the opportunity to explore population subgroup differences in exposure to health information in an ethnically diverse sample from 5 regions across the United States...