J P Sturmberg
Affiliation: University of New South Wales
- Personal doctoring. Its impact on continuity of care as measured by the comprehensiveness of care scoreJ P Sturmberg
Greater Murray Clinical School, University of NSW
Aust Fam Physician 30:513-8. 2001..To determine the impact of personal provider continuity on continuity of care as measured by the comprehensiveness of care score...
- Community based medical education in a rural area: a new direction in undergraduate trainingJ P Sturmberg
School of Rural Health, University of New South Wales, Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, Australia
Aust J Rural Health 9:S14-8. 2001..The paper outlines the conceptual approach towards the development and implementation of this novel approach to community based medical education...
- Health assessments of an 'at risk' population in general practice. Resource implications of identifying unmet health care needs--a case studyJ P Sturmberg
Rural Health, School of Rural Health, University of New South Wales
Aust Fam Physician 31:384-7. 2002..To estimate the resource implications associated with health care assessments for patients with chronic disease and those aged 75-years and over...
- Computer-assisted instruction: guiding learning through a key features approach in a community-based medical courseJ P Sturmberg
School of Rural Health, University of New South Wales, Wagga Wagga, Australia
Med Teach 25:332-5. 2003..The paper outlines the educational planning processes behind the project and provide an outline of the modular solution to the task. Preliminary results show that this approach is feasible and acceptable to guide students' learning...
- General practice-specific care categories: a method to examine the impact of morbidity on general practice workloadJ P Sturmberg
Greater Murray Clinical School, University of New South Wales, PO Box 5695, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650, Australia
Fam Pract 19:85-92. 2002..8-62.2). CONCLUSIONS: The GP-SCC model, built on the ambulatory case mix concept, is a useful tool to analyse the morbidity of practice populations, and has a good predictive value in terms of a practice' workload...
- Standards and performance--attainment and maintenance of professional capabilitiesJ P Sturmberg
Aust Fam Physician 34:371-3. 2005..The RACGP examination has an international reputation for quality, validity and reliability, a reason why the RACGP has been asked to assist many others in establishing and/or reviewing their own examination processes...