Affiliation: University of Newcastle
- Immune regulation of ovarian development: programming by neonatal immune challengeLuba Sominsky
Laboratory of Neuroimmunology, Faculty of Science and IT, School of Psychology, The University of Newcastle Callaghan, NSW, Australia
Front Neurosci 7:100. 2013....
- Functional programming of the autonomic nervous system by early life immune exposure: implications for anxietyLuba Sominsky
Laboratory of Neuroimmunology, School of Psychology, The University of Newcastle, Callaghan, New South Wales, Australia
PLoS ONE 8:e57700. 2013..The findings of this study reflect the importance of changes in the perinatal microbial environment on the ontogeny of physiological processes...
- Neonatal immune challenge alters reproductive development in the female ratLuba Sominsky
Laboratory of Neuroimmunology, School of Psychology, Faculty of Science and IT, The University of Newcastle, Australia
Horm Behav 62:345-55. 2012....
- Increased microglial activation in the rat brain following neonatal exposure to a bacterial mimeticL Sominsky
Laboratory of Neuroimmunology, School of Psychology, The University of Newcastle, Australia
Behav Brain Res 226:351-6. 2012..These findings suggest a neuroimmune pathway which may underpin the long-term behavioural and neuroendocrine changes following neonatal infection...
- Maternal separation in early life impairs tumor immunity in adulthood in the F344 ratT Nakamura
Laboratory of Neuroimmunology, School of Psychology, The University of NewcastleCallaghan, NSW, 2308, Australia
Stress 14:335-43. 2011..05). Our findings indicate that maternal separation and chronic stress can impair NK cytotoxicity and hence tumor immunity, but these effects are not directly mediated by perturbations in HPA axis function...