Affiliation: University of New South Wales
- Cognitive functioning of long-term heavy cannabis users seeking treatment
National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre, University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW 2052, Australia
JAMA 287:1123-31. 2002
- Understanding drug addiction: a neuropsychological perspective
ORYGEN Research Centre, Department of Psychiatry, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 41:957-68. 2007
- Does marijuana use cause long-term cognitive deficits?
JAMA 287:2653-4; author reply 2654. 2002
- Are the adverse consequences of cannabis use age-dependent?
Addiction 97:1083-6. 2002
- Chronic stress and adaptation
Am J Psychiatry 163:553; author reply 553. 2006
- Cannabis and cognitive dysfunction: parallels with endophenotypes of schizophrenia?
Neuroscience Institute for Schizophrenia and Allied Disorders Affiliated Scientists, Australia
J Psychiatry Neurosci 32:30-52. 2007
- Cannabis, cannabinoids and schizophrenia: integration of the evidence
Centre for Brain and Mental Health Research, University of Newcastle, Hunter New England Mental Health Service, Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 42:357-68. 2008
- Regional brain abnormalities associated with long-term heavy cannabis use
MAPS, ORYGEN Research Centre, 35 Poplar Rd, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Arch Gen Psychiatry 65:694-701. 2008