Bruce S Singh
Affiliation: University of Melbourne
- Psychiatric education and training in AsiaBruce Singh
Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Int Rev Psychiatry 20:413-8. 2008..The article concludes with an overview of common issues involving education and training across the region...
- Why are community psychiatry services in Australia doing it so hard?Bruce S Singh
University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Vic, Australia
Med J Aust 187:410-2. 2007..Better cooperation between state and federal governments is needed to effect real change...
- Recognition and optimal management of schizophrenia and related psychosesB Singh
Department of Psychiatry, The University of Melbourne, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Intern Med J 35:413-8. 2005..The development of guidelines for treatment has the potential to reduce the variability in clinical practice that currently exists in the management of the condition...
- Partnerships between academic psychiatry and the pharmaceutical industry: the Lilly MAP InitiativeBruce Singh
Lilly MAP Steering Group, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Vic, Australia
Australas Psychiatry 12:220-4; discussion 225-6. 2004..To examine the relationship between academic psychiatry and the pharmaceutical industry, focusing on a partnership between academics in Melbourne and Eli Lilly and Company (Lilly Melbourne Academic Psychiatry)...
- A case study in the globalization of medical education: assisting overseas-born students at the University of MelbourneLesleyanne Hawthorne
Centre for International Mental Health, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences, University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria, Australia
Med Teach 26:150-9. 2004....
- Impairment of olfactory identification ability in individuals at ultra-high risk for psychosis who later develop schizophreniaWarrick J Brewer
Department of Psychiatry, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
Am J Psychiatry 160:1790-4. 2003..Previous investigation has revealed stable olfactory identification deficits in neuroleptic-naive patients experiencing a first episode of psychosis, but it is unknown if these deficits predate illness onset...
- Psychiatry and the need for mental health care in Australia: findings from the National Survey of Mental Health and WellbeingGraham Meadows
Department of Psychiatry, University of Melbourne, Belle Street Academic Centre for Community Mental Health, Coburg, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 36:210-6. 2002....
- The National Health Performance Framework: an evaluation model for use by psychiatristsJoyce Goh
Planning and Quality, North Western Mental Health, Melbourne Health, Vic, Australia
Australas Psychiatry 13:111-5. 2005..To demonstrate the use of the National Health Performance Framework as an evaluation framework for clinical interventions and service outcomes in mental health...
- George Engel: a personal reminiscenceBruce S Singh
Department of Psychiatry, University of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 36:467-71. 2002....
- The Australian National Mental Health Strategy--1992 onwardsBruce Singh
Department of Psychiatry, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences, University of Melbourne
Seishin Shinkeigaku Zasshi 105:623-30. 2003
- Development of clinical guidelines for the pharmacological management of behavioural disturbance and aggression in people with psychosisDavid Castle
Mental Health Research Institute, University of Melbourne, Parkville, Vic, Australia
Australas Psychiatry 13:247-52. 2005..To describe the process underpinning the development of clinical guidelines for the management of behavioural disturbance in psychosis...