P T Simpson
Affiliation: University of Queensland
- Report on emerging technologies for translational bioinformatics: a symposium on gene expression profiling for archival tissuesLevi Waldron
Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA, USA
BMC Cancer 12:124. 2012....
- HER3 and downstream pathways are involved in colonization of brain metastases from breast cancerLeonard Da Silva
Molecular and Cellular Pathology, The University of Queensland Centre for Clinical Research, and School of Medicine, Building 918 B71, RBWH complex, Brisbane, 4029, Australia
Breast Cancer Res 12:R46. 2010..Metastases to the brain from breast cancer have a high mortality, and basal-like breast cancers have a propensity for brain metastases. However, the mechanisms that allow cells to colonize the brain are unclear...
- Molecular profiling pleomorphic lobular carcinomas of the breast: evidence for a common molecular genetic pathway with classic lobular carcinomasP T Simpson
Molecular and Cellular Pathology, Mayne Medical School, University of Queensland, Queensland Institute of Medical Research, Brisbane, Australia
J Pathol 215:231-44. 2008....
- Application of molecular findings to the diagnosis and management of breast disease: recent advances and challengesPeter T Simpson
Molecular and Cellular Pathology, The University of Queensland, UQ Centre for Clinical Research, Herston, 4029 Brisbane, Australia
Hum Pathol 42:153-65. 2011..The integration of these multiple layers of new knowledge will have a major impact in clinical oncology, leading to significant breakthroughs in diagnosis and treatment...
- EGFR amplification and lack of activating mutations in metaplastic breast carcinomasJ S Reis-Filho
The Breakthrough Breast Cancer Research Centre, Institute of Cancer Research, London, UK
J Pathol 209:445-53. 2006..2...
- Metaplastic breast carcinomas are basal-like tumoursJ S Reis-Filho
The Breakthrough Toby Robins Breast Cancer Research Centre, Institute of Cancer Research, London, UK
Histopathology 49:10-21. 2006..Our aim was to analyse a series of metaplastic breast carcinomas (MBCs) using this panel plus two other basal markers (CK14 and p63) and progesterone receptor (PR), to define how frequently MBCs show a basal-like immunophenotype...