Affiliation: University of Adelaide
- Effect of psychiatry liaison with general practitioners on depression severity in recently hospitalised cardiac patients: a randomised controlled trialGeoff Schrader
Department of Psychiatry, University of Adelaide, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Woodville, SA 5011, Australia
Med J Aust 182:272-6. 2005..To evaluate the effect on depressive symptoms in cardiac patients of patient-specific advice to general practitioners regarding management of comorbid depression...
- Using the Short Form-36 mental summary score as an indicator of depressive symptoms in patients with coronary heart diseaseRosanna Tavella
Cardiology Research Unit, The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, University of Adelaide, 28 Woodville Rd, Woodville South, 5011 Adelaide, SA, Australia
Qual Life Res 19:1105-13. 2010..The study aimed to define a threshold value on the Short Form-36 (SF-36) mental component summary score (MCS) that identified depressed cardiac patients as measured by the Centre for Epidemiologic Studies Depression Scale (CES-D)...
- Depression and 5-year mortality in patients with acute myocardial infarction: analysis of the IDACC databaseAlexis Wheeler
Discipline of Psychiatry, University of Adelaide, 28 Woodville Rd, Woodville South, SA 5011, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 46:669-75. 2012..The present study aimed to determine whether depression during hospitalisation for acute MI (AMI) predicted 5-year all-cause or cardiac mortality...
- Predictors of depression three months after cardiac hospitalizationGeoffrey Schrader
Department of Psychiatry, University of Adelaide, South Australia
Psychosom Med 66:514-20. 2004....
- Predictors of depression 12 months after cardiac hospitalization: the Identifying Depression as a Comorbid Condition studyGeoff Schrader
Department of Psychiatry, University of Adelaide, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Woodville, South Australia, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 40:1025-30. 2006..To determine characteristics which predict depression at 12 months after cardiac hospitalization, and track the natural history of depression...
- Prevalence of victimization, posttraumatic stress disorder and violent behaviour in the seriously mentally illAlexander McFarlane
Centre for Military and Veterans Health, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 40:1010-5. 2006....
- Identification, course, and treatment of depression after admission for a cardiac condition: rationale and patient characteristics for the Identifying Depression As a Comorbid Condition (IDACC) projectFrida Cheok
Health Outcomes Unit, Strategic Planning and Population Health Branch, Department of Human Services, Adelaide, South Australia
Am Heart J 146:978-84. 2003....