Julia Z Sarant
Affiliation: University of Melbourne
- Spoken language development in oral preschool children with permanent childhood deafnessJulia Z Sarant
Department of Otolaryngology, The University of Melbourne, 384 388 Albert Street, East Melbourne, Victoria 3002, Australia
J Deaf Stud Deaf Educ 14:205-17. 2009..Further work may clarify the effects of early diagnosis on language outcomes for preschool children...
- Receptive language and speech production in children with auditory neuropathy/dyssynchrony type hearing lossGary Rance
Department of Otolaryngology, The University of Melbourne, East Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Ear Hear 28:694-702. 2007....
- The effects of speech production and vocabulary training on different components of spoken language performanceLouise E Paatsch
Department of Learning and Educational Development, Faculty of Education, University of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
J Deaf Stud Deaf Educ 11:39-55. 2006..Furthermore, the model will help educators identify the most effective methods of improving receptive and expressive spoken language for individual children who are deaf or hard of hearing...
- Separating contributions of hearing, lexical knowledge, and speech production to speech-perception scores in children with hearing impairmentsLouise E Paatsch
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
J Speech Lang Hear Res 47:738-50. 2004..Further applications of the model provided an estimate of the effect of each component on the overall speech-perception score for each child...
- The effects of phonological and morphological training on speech perception scores and grammatical judgments in deaf and hard-of-hearing childrenCatherine P Bow
The University of Melbourne, Australia
J Deaf Stud Deaf Educ 9:305-14. 2004....