M R Sanders
Affiliation: University of Queensland
- Lifestyle Triple P: a parenting intervention for childhood obesitySanne M P L Gerards
Department of Health Promotion, and Nutrition and Toxicology Research Institute Maastricht NUTRIM, Maastricht University, Maastricht, The Netherlands
BMC Public Health 12:267. 2012..This effectiveness study is called GO4fit...
- The triple P-positive parenting program: a comparison of enhanced, standard, and self-directed behavioral family intervention for parents of children with early onset conduct problemsM R Sanders
School of Psychology, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
J Consult Clin Psychol 68:624-40. 2000..However, the EBFI and SBFI conditions showed greater reliable improvement on parent-observed disruptive child behavior...
- Community-based parenting and family support interventions and the prevention of drug abuseM R Sanders
The University of Queensland, School of Psychology, Brisbane, Australia
Addict Behav 25:929-42. 2000..The scientific basis of the system of intervention and possible directions for future research is discussed...
- Parenting knowledge and its role in the prediction of dysfunctional parenting and disruptive child behaviourA Morawska
School of Psychology, University of Queensland, QLD, Australia
Child Care Health Dev 35:217-26. 2009..There is a paucity of research on the relationship between parental knowledge, parenting and parenting self-efficacy, and some inconsistencies have been reported in the literature...
- The mass media and the prevention of child behavior problems: the evaluation of a television series to promote positive outcomes for parents and their childrenM R Sanders
Parenting and Family Support Centre, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 41:939-48. 2000..All post-intervention effects were maintained at 6-month follow-up. Implications for public health approaches to family mental health are discussed...
- Concurrent predictors of dysfunctional parenting and maternal confidence: implications for parenting interventionsA Morawska
School of Psychology, University of Queensland, St Lucia, QLD, Australia
Child Care Health Dev 33:757-67. 2007..Clarification of the nature of family and parenting factors related to toddler behaviour allows better capacity for intervention development and tailoring to individual families...
- Using household survey data to inform policy decisions regarding the delivery of evidence-based parenting interventionsM R Sanders
The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Child Care Health Dev 33:768-83. 2007....
- Predictors of care-giver stress in families of preschool-aged children with developmental disabilitiesK M Plant
Parenting and Family Support Centre, The University of Queensland, St Lucia, Queensland, Australia
J Intellect Disabil Res 51:109-24. 2007..This study examined the predictors, mediators and moderators of parent stress in families of preschool-aged children with developmental disability...
- Can skills training prevent relationship problems in at-risk couples? Four-year effects of a behavioral relationship education programW K Halford
School of Applied Psychology, Griffith University, Brisbane, Queensland 4111, Australia
J Fam Psychol 15:750-68. 2001..High-risk couples seemed to benefit from skills-based relationship education, but low-risk couples did not...
- The relationship between maternal self-efficacy and parenting practices: implications for parent trainingM R Sanders
Parenting and Family Support Centre, School of Psychology, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
Child Care Health Dev 31:65-73. 2005..The findings support the importance of developing parenting strategies that enable parents to generalize their parenting skills to a diverse range of diverse parenting contexts both in the home and in the community...
- [Prevalence of psychiatric symptoms and comorbid conditions in 3- to 5-year-old children: results of the Braunschweig Kindergarten Study]A Kuschel
Institut fur Psychologie, Technischen Universität Braunschweig
Z Kinder Jugendpsychiatr Psychother 32:97-106. 2004..To analyze the frequency of behavioral and emotional problems and comorbidity of kindergarten children in Braunschweig as rated by their parents...