Affiliation: University of Sydney
- School mental health promotion: MindMatters as an example of mental health reformLouise Rowling
Faculty of Education and Social Work, University of Sydney, New South Wales
Health Promot J Austr 18:229-35. 2007..Several important paradigmatic shifts have occurred within this reform as a result of the public health and mental health nexus...
- Dissonance and debates encircling 'health promoting schools'Louise Rowling
Faculty of Education and Social Work, School of Policy and Practice, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Sydney, New South Wales
Health Promot J Austr 16:55-7. 2005..This examination challenges some of the underlying thinking about health promoting schools demonstrated in statements in the Booth and Okely paper...
- Capturing complexity: integrating health and education research to inform health-promoting schools policy and practiceLouise Rowling
Faculty of Education and Social Work, University of Sydney, Sydney 2006, Australia
Health Educ Res 21:705-18. 2006..The tool expands the evidence base for policy and practice decision-making for health promoting schools, acknowledging the practical realities of both sectors...
- Look after the staff first--a case study of developing staff health and well-beingJo Mason
Promot Educ 12:140-1. 2005
- Mental health takes central role in health promotion activitiesLyn Walker
Health Promot J Austr 18:171-2. 2007