Genomes and Genes
Sarah A Robertson
Affiliation: University of Adelaide
- Sharkey D, Tremellen K, Briggs N, Dekker G, Robertson S. Seminal plasma transforming growth factor-?, activin A and follistatin fluctuate within men over time. Hum Reprod. 2016;31:2183-91 pubmed publisher..This study was supported by grants from the National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia, ID453556 and APP1041332. The authors have no competing interests to disclose. ..
- Robertson S. GM-CSF regulation of embryo development and pregnancy. Cytokine Growth Factor Rev. 2007;18:287-98 pubmed
- Robertson S, Care A, Skinner R. Interleukin 10 regulates inflammatory cytokine synthesis to protect against lipopolysaccharide-induced abortion and fetal growth restriction in mice. Biol Reprod. 2007;76:738-48 pubmed
- Robertson S, Sharkey D. Seminal fluid and fertility in women. Fertil Steril. 2016;106:511-9 pubmed publisher..It will be important to define the mechanisms through which seminal fluid interacts with female reproductive tissues, to provide knowledge that may assist in preconception planning and infertility treatment. ..
- Robertson S, Skinner R, Care A. Essential role for IL-10 in resistance to lipopolysaccharide-induced preterm labor in mice. J Immunol. 2006;177:4888-96 pubmed..Abundance of endogenous IL-10 in gestational tissues is therefore identified as a critical determinant of resistance to preterm labor, and IL-10 may provide a useful therapeutic agent in this common condition. ..
- Robertson S, Roberts C, van Beijering E, Pensa K, Sheng Y, Shi T, et al. Effect of beta2-glycoprotein I null mutation on reproductive outcome and antiphospholipid antibody-mediated pregnancy pathology in mice. Mol Hum Reprod. 2004;10:409-16 pubmed..Together these data are consistent with pathogenic mechanisms in antiphospholipid syndrome involving both neutralization of beta(2)GPI function and beta(2)GPI-immunoglobulin complex formation. ..
- Robertson S, Sjoblom C, Jasper M, Norman R, Seamark R. Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor promotes glucose transport and blastomere viability in murine preimplantation embryos. Biol Reprod. 2001;64:1206-15 pubmed