- The learnability of abstract syntactic principlesAmy Perfors
Department of Psychology, University of Adelaide, Australia
Cognition 118:306-38. 2011..We discuss the implications of this analysis for accounts of human language acquisition...
- A tutorial introduction to Bayesian models of cognitive developmentAmy Perfors
School of Psychology, Level 4, Hughes Building, University of Adelaide, Adelaide, SA 5050, Australia
Cognition 120:302-21. 2011..In addition, we discuss some important interpretation issues that often arise when evaluating Bayesian models in cognitive science...
- Variability, negative evidence, and the acquisition of verb argument constructionsAmy Perfors
Department of Psychology, University of Adelaide
J Child Lang 37:607-42. 2010..They also provide an example of a broad class of computational approaches that can resolve Baker's Paradox...
- Language evolution can be shaped by the structure of the worldAmy Perfors
School of Psychology, University of Adelaide
Cogn Sci 38:775-93. 2014....
- Learning time-varying categoriesDaniel J Navarro
School of Psychology, University of Adelaide, Adelaide, South Australia, 5005, Australia
Mem Cognit 41:917-27. 2013..We suggest that order effects in categorization may in part reflect a sensitivity to changing environments, and that understanding dynamically changing concepts is an important part of developing a full account of human categorization...