Affiliation: University of New South Wales
- A complex negotiation: women's experiences of naming and not naming premenstrual distress in couple relationshipsJulie Mooney-Somers
Gender Culture and Health Research PsyHealth, School of Psychology, University of Western Sydney, corrected Australia
Women Health 47:57-77. 2008....
- The Indigenous Resiliency Project: a worked example of community-based participatory researchJulie Mooney-Somers
National Centre in HIV Epidemiology and Clinical Research, University of New South Wales, Australia
N S W Public Health Bull 20:112-8. 2009..A commentary on the experience of one health worker involved in the project accompanies the paper...
- Enhancing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander young people's resilience to blood-borne and sexually transmitted infections: findings from a community-based participatory research projectJulie Mooney-Somers
National Centre in HIV Epidemiology and Clinical Medicine, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
Health Promot J Austr 20:195-201. 2009....
- Learning from the past: young Indigenous people's accounts of blood-borne viral and sexually transmitted infections as resilience narrativesJulie Mooney-Somers
National Centre in HIV Epidemiology and Clinical Research, University of New South Wales, New South Wales, Australia
Cult Health Sex 13:173-86. 2011....
- Condom negotiation across different relationship types by young women engaged in sex work in Phnom Penh, CambodiaLisa Maher
Kirby Institute for Infection and Immunity in Society, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
Glob Public Health 8:270-83. 2013..The lack of improvement in condom use in FSWs' non-commercial sexual relationships needs to be understood in relation to both sex work and the broader Cambodian sexual culture within which these relationships are embedded...
- At the intersection of marginalised identities: lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people's experiences of injecting drug use and hepatitis C seroconversionRachel M Deacon
The Kirby Institute, The University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Health Soc Care Community 21:402-10. 2013..Health professionals working in drug and HCV care services need to develop capacity in providing culturally appropriate health-care for LGBT PWID...