Andrew I Minett
Affiliation: University of Wollongong
- EPR characterisation of platinum nanoparticle functionalised carbon nanotube hybrid materialsLynn Dennany
Intelligent Polymer Research Institute and ARC Centre of Excellence for Electromaterials Science, AIIM Facility, Innovation Campus, University of Wollongong, NSW 2522, Australia
Phys Chem Chem Phys 12:4135-41. 2010..For instance, significant increases in the electrochemical double layer capacitance are observed for the CNT-NP composite electrode...
- Microwave decoration of Pt nanoparticles on entangled 3D carbon nanotube architectures as PEM fuel cell cathodePeter C Sherrell
Intelligent Polymer Research Institute, University of Wollongong, Wollongong, NSW, 2522, Australia
ChemSusChem 5:1233-40. 2012..35 A mg(Pt)(-1) at 0.65 V. These power densities correspond to a specific mass activity of 0.81 g Pt per kW for the combined mass of both anode and cathode electrodes, approaching the current US Department of Energy efficiency target...
- Scalable solid-template reduction for designed reduced graphene oxide architecturesJun Chen
Intelligent Polymer Research Institute, Australian Institute for Innovative Materials, Innovation Campus, University of Wollongong, Wollongong, NSW, 2522, Australia
ACS Appl Mater Interfaces 5:7676-81. 2013..This advanced reduction process allows foreign active materials to be preincorporated into the GO matrix to form quality active composite architectures. ..
- Carbon nanotube nanoweb-bioelectrode for highly selective dopamine sensingJie Zhao
Intelligent Polymer Research Institute, ARC Centre of Excellence for Electromaterials Science, Australian Institute of Innovative Materials, Innovation Campus, IHMRI, School of Health Sciences, University of Wollongong, NSW 2522, Australia
ACS Appl Mater Interfaces 4:44-8. 2012..Our investigations indicated that the O(2)-plasma treated CNT-N electrode could serve as a highly sensitive biosensor for the selective sensing of dopamine (DA, 1 μM to 20 μM) in the presence of ascorbic acid (AA, 1000 μM)...
- The citrate-mediated shape evolution of transforming photomorphic silver nanoparticlesGeorge P Lee
ARC Centre of Excellence for Electromaterials Science, Intelligent Polymer Research Institute, AIIM Facility, Innovation Campus, University of Wollongong, NSW 2522 Australia
Chem Commun (Camb) 46:7807-9. 2010..This systematic shape evolution from discs to hexagons and then prisms of increasing aspect ratios is a result of the growth process being confined to specific faces of the growing nanoparticles...
- High-performance multifunctional graphene yarns: toward wearable all-carbon energy storage textilesSeyed Hamed Aboutalebi
Institute for Superconducting and Electronic Materials, AIIM Facility, Innovation Campus, University of Wollongong, North Wollongong, NSW 2522, Australia
ACS Nano 8:2456-66. 2014....