Lee G Miles
Affiliation: University of Sydney
- Sequencing three crocodilian genomes to illuminate the evolution of archosaurs and amniotesJohn A St John
Institute for Genomics, Biocomputing and Biotechnology, Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS 39762, USA
Genome Biol 13:415. 2012..The status of these projects and our planned analyses are described...
- A genetic linkage map for the saltwater crocodile (Crocodylus porosus)Lee G Miles
Faculty of Veterinary Science, University of Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia
BMC Genomics 10:339. 2009....
- Evolution of MHC class I in the order CrocodyliaWeerachai Jaratlerdsiri
Faculty of Veterinary Science, University of Sydney, RMC Gunn Building B19, Sydney, NSW, 2006, Australia
Immunogenetics 66:53-65. 2014..These findings enhance our understanding of MHC class I evolution and provide a preliminary framework for comparative studies of other non-avian reptiles as well as diversity assessment within Crocodylia. ..
- Selection and trans-species polymorphism of major histocompatibility complex class II genes in the order CrocodyliaWeerachai Jaratlerdsiri
Faculty of Veterinary Science, University of Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
PLoS ONE 9:e87534. 2014..The results presented herein provide an immunogenetic resource that may be used to further assess MHC diversity and functionality in Crocodylia. ..
- Distribution of endogenous retroviruses in crocodiliansWeerachai Jaratlerdsiri
Centre for Advanced Technologies in Animal Genetics and Reproduction, Faculty of Veterinary Science, RMC Gunn Building, University of Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales 2006, Australia
J Virol 83:10305-8. 2009..Interestingly, CERV 1 was found only in crocodiles (Crocodylidae). The data generated here could assist future studies aimed at identifying orthologous and paralogous ERVs among crocodilians...