Lynda R Matthews
Affiliation: University of Sydney
- Work potential of road accident survivors with post-traumatic stress disorderLynda R Matthews
School of Behavioural and Community Health Sciences, The University of Sydney, P O Box 170, Lidcombe 1825 NSW, Australia
Behav Res Ther 43:475-83. 2005....
- Trauma-related appraisals and coping styles of injured adults with and without symptoms of PTSD and their relationship to work potentialLynda R Matthews
Faculty of Health Sciences, The University of Sydney, Lidcombe, New South Wales, Australia
Disabil Rehabil 31:1577-83. 2009....
- Evolution of vocational rehabilitation competencies in AustraliaLynda R Matthews
The University of Sydney, Lidcombe, New South Wales, Australia
Int J Rehabil Res 33:124-33. 2010....
- Work to retirement: A snapshot of psychological health in a multicultural Australian populationCaroline Howe
Ageing, Work and Health Research Unit, Faculty of Health Science, University of Sydney, Lidcombe, NSW 1825, Australia
Work 36:119-27. 2010..The specific aim of this study was to explore psychological well-being in workers and retirees and compare responses from people who came from an overseas-born population and those from an Australian born...
- Treating adults with acute stress disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder in general practice: a clinical updateDavid Forbes
Australian Centre for Posttraumatic Mental Health, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Vic, Australia
Med J Aust 187:120-3. 2007..Monoamine oxidase inhibitors may be considered by mental health specialists for use in people with treatment-resistant symptoms...