Affiliation: University of South Australia
- Who Cares About Foot Care? Barriers and Enablers of Foot Self-care Practices Among Non-Institutionalized Older Adults Diagnosed With Diabetes: An Integrative ReviewLisa Matricciani
Sansom Institute, Division of Health Sciences, University of South Australia, Adelaide, Australia Ms Matricciani, Dr Jones
Diabetes Educ 41:106-17. 2015..The purpose of this study was to conduct an integrative, systematic literature review of the psychosocial barriers and enablers of foot self-care practices among older adults diagnosed with diabetes...
- Investigating individual- and area-level socioeconomic gradients of pulse pressure among normotensive and hypertensive participantsLisa A Matricciani
Social Epidemiology and Evaluation Research Group, Sansom Institute for Health Research, School of Population Health, Division of Health Sciences, University of South Australia, Adelaide 5001, Australia
Int J Environ Res Public Health 10:571-89. 2013..743, 0.377; employment estimate: -2.023; 95% CI: -3.721, -0.326). Further research is needed to better understand how individual- and area-level socioeconomic status influences pulse pressure in normotensive and hypertensive individuals...
- Children's sleep needs: is there sufficient evidence to recommend optimal sleep for children?Lisa Matricciani
School of Health Sciences, University of South Australia, Adelaide, Australia
Sleep 36:527-34. 2013..If sleep is to be treated as a therapeutic intervention, then consensus guidelines, statements, and evidence-based best-practice documents are needed to underpin sleep recommendations for children...
- Subjective reports of children's sleep duration: does the question matter? A literature reviewLisa Matricciani
School of Health Sciences, University of South Australia, Adelaide, SA, Australia
Sleep Med 14:303-11. 2013....
- In search of lost sleep: secular trends in the sleep time of school-aged children and adolescentsLisa Matricciani
Health and Use of Time HUT group, University of South Australia, GPO Box 2471, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Sleep Med Rev 16:203-11. 2012..Sleep deficits are associated with a wide range of detrimental physical and mental health outcomes. There is concern that children are not getting enough sleep, and that sleep duration has been declining. However, evidence is sparse...
- Never enough sleep: a brief history of sleep recommendations for childrenLisa Anne Matricciani
Health and Use of Time Group, University of South Australia, Adelaide SA 5001, Australia
Pediatrics 129:548-56. 2012..The aim of this study was to describe historical trends in recommended and actual sleep durations for children and adolescents, and to explore the rationale of sleep recommendations...
- Safety and efficacy of tinea pedis and onychomycosis treatment in people with diabetes: a systematic reviewLisa Matricciani
School of Health Sciences, University of South Australia, North Terrace, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000, Australia
J Foot Ankle Res 4:26. 2011..abstract:..
- Normative data on the sleep habits of Australian children and adolescentsTim Olds
Sansom Institute, Division of Health Sciences, University of South Australia, Adelaide, Australia
Sleep 33:1381-8. 2010..To provide normative sleep data on 9-18 year old Australians...
- Sleep duration or bedtime? Exploring the relationship between sleep habits and weight status and activity patternsTim S Olds
Health and Use of Time HUT group, Sansom Institute for Health Research, University of South Australia, Adelaide, South Australia
Sleep 34:1299-307. 2011..To assess the effects of early and late bedtimes and wake up times on use of time and weight status in Australian school-aged children...
- Sixty-five years of Physical Therapy: bibliometric analysis of research publications from 1945 through 2010Louise Wiles
Health and Use of Time Group, Division of Health Sciences, University of South Australia, GPO Box 2471, Adelaide, South Australia 5001, Australia
Phys Ther 92:493-506. 2012....
- A review of evidence for the claim that children are sleeping less than in the pastLisa Matricciani
Health and Use of Time Group, University of South Australia, Australia
Sleep 34:651-9. 2011..The notion that children are sleeping less than they used to is widespread. This study examined the strength of the evidence for this idea by tracing a "scholarly genealogy" of the claims presented within the literature...