Affiliation: University of New South Wales
- A quality use of medicines program for continuity of care in therapeutics from hospital to communityAndrea Mant
Quality Use of Medicines Services, South East Sydney Area Health Service, Level 5, 376 Victoria Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010, Australia
Med J Aust 177:32-4. 2002..To evaluate adherence to an agreed minimum dataset for patient medication information exchange between hospitals and general practitioners...
- Making new choices about antidepressants in Australia: the long view 1975-2002Andrea Mant
Quality Use of Medicines, South East Health, Sydney Hospital, PO Box 1614, Sydney, NSW 2001, Australia
Med J Aust 181:S21-4. 2004..To examine trends in types of antidepressant medications prescribed in Australia between 1975 and 2002...
- The effects of the market withdrawal of temazepam gel capsules on benzodiazepine injecting in Sydney, AustraliaLouisa Degenhardt
National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre, University of New South Wales, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Drug Alcohol Rev 27:145-51. 2008..This study assessed the impact on benzodiazepine injection among IDU in Sydney of removing temazepam gel capsule preparations from the Australian market...
- Use of antidepressants by general practitioners and psychiatrists in AustraliaPeter McManus
Department of Health and Ageing, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory 2605, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 37:184-9. 2003....
- Lessons from early large-scale adoption of celecoxib and rofecoxib by Australian general practitionersStephen J Kerr
National Prescribing Service, PO Box 1147, Strawberry Hills, Sydney, NSW 2012
Med J Aust 179:403-7. 2003..To assess trends in the first two years of prescribing of COX-2-selective non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (C2SNs) by Australian general practitioners...
- Association between antidepressant prescribing and suicide in Australia, 1991-2000: trend analysisWayne D Hall
Office of Public Policy and Ethics, Institute for Molecular Bioscience, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland 4072, Australia
BMJ 326:1008. 2003..If so, increased prescribing of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors in general practice may have produced a quantifiable benefit in population mental health...
- A 5-year follow-up of general practice patients experiencing depressionIan Wilson
Department of General Practice, University of Adelaide, South Australia 5005, Australia
Fam Pract 20:685-9. 2003..Depression is a common disease in primary care and produces significant morbidity in the community. Little is known about the outcomes of depression in general practice...
- Statins down underAndrea Mant
Br J Clin Pharmacol 63:125-7. 2007