- Do behavioural approaches teach children with autism to play or are they pretending?Tim Luckett
The University of Sydney, Lidcombe, NSW, Australia
Autism 11:365-88. 2007..Finally, we discuss the value of teaching children with autism play behaviours when these are not characterized by the defining qualities of play as a disposition...
- Validating the Falls Behavioural (FaB) scale for older people: a Rasch analysisLindy Clemson
Faculty of Health Sciences, The University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
Disabil Rehabil 30:498-06. 2008..Rasch modelling was used to establish the validity and robustness of the Falls Behavioural (FaB) Scale for Older people...
- Playful interaction: occupational therapy for all children on the school playgroundAnita C Bundy
Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Sydney, Lidcombe New South Wales, Australia
Am J Occup Ther 62:522-7. 2008..Our results revealed a potential role for occupational therapists with typically developing children in schools. This finding has clear implications for children with disability...
- Review of adherence-related issues in adolescents and young adults with cancerPhyllis Butow
Centre for Medical Psychology and Evidence Based Decision Making, Research Group, University of Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
J Clin Oncol 28:4800-9. 2010..Nonadherence can reduce treatment efficacy, which places the patient at higher risk of relapse, adverse effects, and poor outcomes...
- Assessing health-related quality of life in gynecologic oncology: a systematic review of questionnaires and their ability to detect clinically important differences and changeTim Luckett
Psycho oncology Co operative Research Group, School of Psychology, University of Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Int J Gynecol Cancer 20:664-84. 2010....