C M Loughland
Affiliation: University of Newcastle
- The NISAD Schizophrenia Research Register: why do we need a database of schizophrenia volunteers?C M Loughland
University of Newcastle, Callaghan, New South Wales 2308, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 35:660-7. 2001..This unique resource is accessible to the general scientific research community...
- Visual scanpath dysfunction in first-degree relatives of schizophrenia probands: evidence for a vulnerability marker?Carmel M Loughland
Cognitive Neuroscience Unit, School of Psychology and The Brain Dynamics Centre, University of Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia
Schizophr Res 67:11-21. 2004....
- Syndromes of schizophrenia and smooth-pursuit eye movement dysfunctionK H Lee
Cognitive Neuroscience Unit, The Brain Dynamics Centre, Westmead Hospital and Department of Psychology, University of Sydney, 2006, NSW, Australia
Psychiatry Res 101:11-21. 2001..These findings are interpreted in light of the proposal that the Disorganization syndrome is the central form of pathology in schizophrenia...
- Visual scanpaths to positive and negative facial emotions in an outpatient schizophrenia sampleCarmel M Loughland
Cognitive Neuroscience Unit, The Brain Dynamics Centre, Westmead Hospital, Westmead, NSW 2145, Australia
Schizophr Res 55:159-70. 2002....
- Schizophrenia and affective disorder show different visual scanning behavior for faces: a trait versus state-based distinction?Carmel M Loughland
Brain Dynamics Centre, Westmead Hospital, and Department of Psychology, University of Sydney, Australia
Biol Psychiatry 52:338-48. 2002..This study is the first to examine the specificity of these impairments to schizophrenia, by including an affective disorder psychiatric control group...
- Emotion perception in schizophrenia: an eye movement study comparing the effectiveness of risperidone vs. haloperidolLeanne M Williams
School of Psychology, University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia
Psychiatry Res 120:13-27. 2003....
- Potential sampling and recruitment source impacts in schizophrenia researchCarmel M Loughland
Neuroscience Institute of Schizophrenia and Allied Disorders, The Garvan Institute, Darlinghurst, Sydney, NSW, 2001 Australia
Psychiatry Res 125:117-27. 2004..The implications of these findings for sampling strategies in schizophrenia research are discussed...
- RBANS neuropsychological profiles within schizophrenia samples recruited from non-clinical settingsCarmel M Loughland
Neuroscience Institute of Schizophrenia and Allied Disorders NISAD 384 Victoria Street Darlinghurst NSW 2010, Australia
Schizophr Res 89:232-42. 2007....
- The five symptom dimensions and depression in schizophreniaKwang Hyuk Lee
Cognitive Neuroscience Unit, The Brain Dynamics Centre, Westmead Hospital, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Psychopathology 36:226-33. 2003..It is suggested that depression exists as an independent domain, differentiated from negative symptoms, in the structure of schizophrenia symptomatology...