Julia M Langton
Affiliation: University of New South Wales
- The effect of D-cycloserine on immediate vs. delayed extinction of learned fearJulia M Langton
Adult Cancer Program, Prince of Wales Clinical School, University of New South Wales, Sydney 2052, Australia
Learn Mem 17:547-51. 2010..These results suggest that aversive experiences prior to DCS administration can prevent it from facilitating extinction...
- The role of context in the re-extinction of learned fearJulia M Langton
School of Psychology, University of New South Wales, Sydney NSW 2052, Australia
Neurobiol Learn Mem 92:496-503. 2009..and context-specific (the present study). The precise conditions that govern whether extinction requires NMDAr activation are of considerable theoretical interest and remain to be fully characterized...
- The temporal specificity of the switch from NMDAr-dependent extinction to NMDAr-independent re-extinctionJulia M Langton
School of Psychology, University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Behav Brain Res 208:646-9. 2010....
- D-cycloserine facilitates extinction the first time but not the second time: an examination of the role of NMDA across the course of repeated extinction sessionsJulia M Langton
School of Psychology, The University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Neuropsychopharmacology 33:3096-102. 2008..The results of this series of experiments suggest that the role of NMDA in extinction depends on whether extinction is new learning (first extinction) or retrieval of a previous extinction memory (re-extinction)...
- The effect of the NMDA receptor antagonist MK-801 on the acquisition and extinction of learned fear in the developing ratJulia M Langton
School of Psychology, The University of New South Wales, Sydney 2052, Australia
Learn Mem 14:665-8. 2007..These results illustrate another fundamental developmental difference in extinction as well as a dissociation in the role of NMDA in the acquisition and extinction of fear early in development...