Amy M Lampard
Affiliation: University of Western Australia
- Avoidance of affect in the eating disordersAmy M Lampard
School of Psychology, University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley, WA 6009, Australia
Eat Behav 12:90-3. 2011..It is recommended that future studies broaden their investigation of the role of emotion in eating disorders to include both negative and positive emotion...
- An evaluation of the enhanced cognitive-behavioural model of bulimia nervosaAmy M Lampard
University of Western Australia, School of Psychology, Crawley, Perth, Western Australia
Behav Res Ther 49:529-35. 2011....
- The Eating Disorder Inventory-2 Perfectionism scale: factor structure and associations with dietary restraint and weight and shape concern in eating disordersAmy M Lampard
School of Psychology, University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Hwy, Crawley, Western Australia 6009, Australia
Eat Behav 13:49-53. 2012..Results highlight the potential importance of self-oriented perfectionism in eating disorders and support the argument that self-imposed standards are central to perfectionism in eating disorders...
- An evaluation of the transdiagnostic cognitive-behavioural model of eating disordersAmy M Lampard
School of Psychology, The University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia
Eur Eat Disord Rev 21:99-107. 2013..To determine if the relationships between additional maintaining factors and core eating disorder maintaining mechanisms outlined in the cognitive-behavioural model of eating disorders are transdiagnostic...
- The factor structure of the eating disorder examination in clinical and community samplesSusan M Byrne
School of Psychology, The University of Western Australia, Crawley, Western Australia, Australia
Int J Eat Disord 43:260-5. 2010..To assess the factor structure of the Eating Disorder Examination (EDE) in three different samples and to compare the goodness-of-fit of five models of EDE data...
- Increased wait-list time predicts dropout from outpatient enhanced cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT-E) for eating disordersOlivia Carter
University of Western Australia School of Psychology, 35 Stirling Highway Crawley, Perth, Western Australia 6009, Australia
Behav Res Ther 50:487-92. 2012..Increased resources for eating disorder services may reduce waiting list times which would help to reduce dropout and maximize treatment outcomes...
- Parents' concern about their children's weightAmy M Lampard
School of Psychology, University of Western Australia, Crawley, WA
Int J Pediatr Obes 3:84-92. 2008..Secondly, to identify factors that influence this concern, and to test a model of parental concern using structural equation modeling...