Ashley K Kable
Affiliation: University of Newcastle
- Resistance to Care: contributing factors and associated behaviours in healthcare facilitiesAshley Kable
Faculty of Health, University of Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
J Adv Nurs 69:1747-60. 2013..This article reports results of a study of contributing factors and associated behaviours in specific clinical areas to resistance to care episodes...
- A structured approach to documenting a search strategy for publication: a 12 step guideline for authorsAshley K Kable
School of Nursing and Midwifery, Faculty of Health, University of Newcastle, University Drive, Callaghan, Newcastle 2308, Australia
Nurse Educ Today 32:878-86. 2012..This paper describes a structured approach for documenting a search strategy, prior to the scholarly critique and review of the retrieved literature...
- Organizational risk management of resistance to care episodes in health facilitiesAshley Kable
School Research, Faculty of Health, University of Newcastle, NSW, Australia
J Adv Nurs 68:1933-43. 2012....
- Predictors of adverse events in surgical admissions in AustraliaAshley Kable
Faculty of Health, University of Newcastle, Australia
Int J Qual Health Care 20:406-11. 2008..The purpose of this study was to determine risk factors of adverse events in five surgical procedures...
- Organizational risk management and nurses' perceptions of workplace risk associated with sharps including needlestick injuries in nurses in New South Wales, AustraliaAshley K Kable
Faculty of Health, University of Newcastle, Newcastle New South Wales, Australia
Nurs Health Sci 13:246-54. 2011..These results have been used to propose recommendations to improve some of these risk management strategies...