Affiliation: University of Western Australia
- The disease entity in psychiatry: fact or fiction?A Jablensky
The University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia
Epidemiol Psychiatr Sci 21:255-64. 2012....
- Neuregulin 3 (NRG3) as a susceptibility gene in a schizophrenia subtype with florid delusions and relatively spared cognitionB Morar
Centre for Medical Research Western Australian Institute for Medical Research, The University of Western Australia, Perth, WA, Australia
Mol Psychiatry 16:860-6. 2011..The two single-nucleotide polymorphisms are in close proximity to the alternative first exons of the NRG3-a, -b and -d isoforms, of which the human brain-specific NRG-b appears to be the most interesting candidate...
- Promoter polymorphisms in two overlapping 6p25 genes implicate mitochondrial proteins in cognitive deficit in schizophreniaA Jablensky
Centre for Clinical Research in Neuropsychiatry, The University of Western Australia, Perth, WA, Australia
Mol Psychiatry 17:1328-39. 2012..LYRM4 downregulation may be one of the mechanisms involved in inefficient oxidative phosphorylation and oxidative stress, increasingly recognised as contributors to schizophrenia pathogenesis...
- Polymorphisms associated with normal memory variation also affect memory impairment in schizophreniaA Jablensky
Centre for Clinical Research in Neuropsychiatry and School of Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia
Genes Brain Behav 10:410-7. 2011..Our study supports the utility of parsing the broad phenotype of schizophrenia into component cognitive endophenotypes that reduce heterogeneity and enable the capture of potentially important genetic associations...
- The nature of psychiatric classification: issues beyond ICD-10 and DSM-IVA Jablensky
University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 33:137-44. 1999....
- 'Social dysmetria' in first-episode psychosis patientsF Waters
Centre for Clinical Research in Neuropsychiatry, Graylands Hospital, Perth, Australia
Acta Psychiatr Scand 123:475-84. 2011..In this study, we examined the social interactive skills of patients with first-episode psychosis during an interview, together with changes in performance over time...