Affiliation: University of Western Australia
- The experience of pregnancy and early motherhood in women diagnosed with gestational breast cancerA Ives
Cancer and Palliative Care Research and Evaluation Unit, The University of Western Australia M507, 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley, WA 6009, Australia
Psychooncology 21:754-61. 2012..To explore the psychosocial experiences of pregnancy in women diagnosed with breast cancer during or shortly after pregnancy...
- Pregnancy after breast cancer: population based studyAngela Ives
School of Surgery and Pathology M507, University of Western Australia, Crawley, Western Australia 6009
BMJ 334:194. 2007..To identify women who survived breast cancer and subsequently conceived and to determine the rate of pregnancy (proportion), management, outcome of the cancer, and outcome of the first subsequent pregnancy...
- A growing dilemma--breast cancer and pregnancyAngela Ives
WA Safety and Quality of Surgical Care Project, Centre for Health Services Research, School of Population Health, University of Western Australia
Aust Fam Physician 31:929-32. 2002..Breast cancer and pregnancy are events that have an enormous impact on the lives of women. When these events are associated they become a highly emotive issue with possible devastating consequences...
- Breast cancer during pregnancyChristobel Saunders
School of Surgery and Pathology, QEII Medical Centre, University of Western Australia, Nedlands, Western Australia
Int J Fertil Womens Med 49:203-7. 2004..Obstetricians have a vital role to play in the care of these women by supporting them through their pregnancy, providing reassurance of fetal health and maintaining good communication with their other health providers...
- Delays in diagnosing breast cancer--the impact of concurrent pregnancy and lactationChristobel Saunders
University Department of Surgery, Royal Perth Hospital, Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol 42:573-5. 2002
- Rates for mastectomy are lower in women attending a breast-screening programmeNaeem Samnakay
Breast Surgery Unit, Royal Perth Hospital, Perth, Western Australia, Australia
ANZ J Surg 75:936-9. 2005..Are breast cancer patients presenting through BreastScreen more likely to undergo breast-conserving surgery than those presenting from other sources?..