Donald W Hine
Affiliation: University of New England
- Implicit cognition and depression: a meta-analysisWendy J Phillips
School of Behavioural, Cognitive and Social Sciences, University of New England, Armidale, NSW, 2351, Australia
Clin Psychol Rev 30:691-709. 2010..Consequently, treatment efficacy may be improved by incorporating strategies that target implicit processes...
- Do dispositional rumination and/or mindfulness moderate the relationship between life hassles and psychological dysfunction in adolescents?Anthony D G Marks
School of Behavioural, Cognitive and Social Sciences, University of New England, Armidale, NSW 2351, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 44:831-8. 2010..This study examined the moderating effects of dispositional rumination and mindfulness on the relationship between recent life hassles and adolescent mental health (operationalized as symptoms of depression, anxiety and stress)...
- Measuring adolescent smoking expectancies by incorporating judgments about the expected time of occurrence of smoking outcomesDonald W Hine
School of Psychology, University of New England, Armidale, New South Wales 2351, Australia
Psychol Addict Behav 19:284-90. 2005..The authors' results suggest that it may be possible to increase the concurrent validity of traditional smoking expectancy measures by incorporating expected-time-of-occurrence judgments...
- Development and validation of the Smoking Expectancy Scale for AdolescentsDonald W Hine
Discipline of Psychology, University of New England, Armidale, NSW 2351, Australia
Psychol Assess 19:347-55. 2007..The 2nd-order model explained 12% to 17% of the variance in these same variables...
- A comparison of the mediational properties of four adolescent smoking expectancy measuresDonald W Hine
School of Psychology, University of New England, Armidale, New South Wales, Australia
Psychol Addict Behav 16:187-95. 2002....
- The multiple sclerosis work difficulties questionnaireCynthia A Honan
School of Cognitive Behavioural and Social Sciences, University of New England, Armidale, NSW, Australia
Mult Scler 18:871-80. 2012..A better understanding of the workplace difficulties experienced by people with multiple sclerosis (PwMS) may be critical to developing appropriate vocational and rehabilitative programs...
- Exploring the factor structure of implicit and explicit cognitions associated with depressionWendy J Phillips
University of New England, Armidale, New South Wales, Australia
Assessment 20:474-83. 2013....
- Development and psychometric evaluation of a measure to assess distress in partners of Australian combat veteransGail V MacDonell
Discipline of Psychology, University of New England, Armidale 2351, NSW, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 44:839-45. 2010..The aim of the present study was to develop and evaluate a multidimensional measure of distress experienced by partners of Australian combat veterans...
- Implicit cognition and substance use: a meta-analysisSally E Rooke
University of New England, NSW, Australia
Addict Behav 33:1314-28. 2008..The findings suggest that implicit cognition is a reliable predictor of substance use, although effect sizes vary as a function of several methodological factors...
- Development and validation of the uncivil workplace behavior questionnaireRoberta J Martin
School of Psychology, University of New England, Armidale, NSW, Australia
J Occup Health Psychol 10:477-90. 2005..M. Cortina, V. J. Magley, J. H. Williams, & R. D. Langhout, 2001), to the authors' knowledge the only other measure of the workplace incivility construct available to date...
- The meaning of smoking as health and social risk in adolescenceKate C Tilleczek
Department of Sociology, Laurentian University, Sudbury, Canada P3E 2C6
J Adolesc 29:273-87. 2006..Valence inconsistency increased with age. Results are interpreted within a cultural, developmental framework and suggest reconstructing smoking risks as potentially positive. Implications for research and prevention are discussed...