Danielle L Herbert
Affiliation: University of Queensland
- Agreement between self-reported use of in vitro fertilization or ovulation induction, and medical insurance claims in Australian women aged 28-36 yearsDanielle Herbert
The University of Queensland School of Population Health, Public Health Building, Herston Rd, Brisbane, Queensland 4006, Australia
Hum Reprod 27:2823-8. 2012..GENERALIZABILITY TO OTHER POPULATIONS: The results are relevant to questionnaire-based research studies with infertile women in developed countries...
- Birth outcomes after spontaneous or assisted conception among infertile Australian women aged 28 to 36 years: a prospective, population-based studyDanielle L Herbert
University of Queensland School of Population Health, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Fertil Steril 97:630-8. 2012..To examine the extent to which the odds of birth, pregnancy, or adverse birth outcomes are higher among women aged 28 to 36 years who use fertility treatment compared with untreated women...
- Infertility, medical advice and treatment with fertility hormones and/or in vitro fertilisation: a population perspective from the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's HealthDanielle L Herbert
School of Population Health, The University of Queensland
Aust N Z J Public Health 33:358-64. 2009..To identify the factors associated with infertility, seeking advice and treatment with fertility hormones and/or in vitro fertilisation (IVF) among a general population of women...
- Depression: an emotional obstacle to seeking medical advice for infertilityDanielle L Herbert
School of Population Health, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Fertil Steril 94:1817-21. 2010..To investigate the mental and general health of infertile women who had not sought medical advice for their recognized infertility and were therefore not represented in clinical populations...
- Infertility in Australia circa 1980: an historical population perspective on the uptake of fertility treatment by Australian women born in 1946-51Danielle L Herbert
The University of Queensland, School of Population Health, Herston, QLD 4006, Australia
Aust N Z J Public Health 33:507-14. 2009..To estimate the prevalence of lifetime infertility in Australian women born in 1946-51 and examine their uptake of treatment...
- Early users of fertility treatment with hormones and IVF: women who live in major cities and have private health insuranceDanielle L Herbert
School of Population Health, The University of Queensland, Herston, Brisbane
Aust N Z J Public Health 34:629-34. 2010..To identify early users (women aged <34 years) of fertility treatment with hormones and in vitro fertilisation (IVF)...