Todd A Hardy
Affiliation: University of Sydney
- Guillain-barré syndrome: modern theories of etiologyTodd A Hardy
Department of Neurology, Concord Hospital, Sydney, Australia
Curr Allergy Asthma Rep 11:197-204. 2011....
- Baló's concentric sclerosis and tumefactive demyelination: a shared immunopathogenesis?Todd A Hardy
MS Australia Clinic, Brain and Mind Research Institute, University of Sydney, NSW, Australia Neuroimmunology Clinic, Concord Repatriation General Hospital, Sydney, NSW, Australia Electronic address
J Neurol Sci 348:279-81. 2015..The nature of BCS and TD in relation to more typical multiple sclerosis is discussed...
- Baló's concentric sclerosisTodd A Hardy
Neuroimmunology Clinic, Department of Neurology, Concord Repatriation General Hospital, University of Sydney, NSW, Australia MS Australia Clinic, Brain and Mind Research Institute, Sydney, NSW, Australia Electronic address
Lancet Neurol 13:740-6. 2014....
- Tumefactive demyelination: an approach to diagnosis and managementTodd A Hardy
Department of Neuroinflammation, National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, London, UK
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 84:1047-53. 2013..We argue that disease modifying therapy should be considered for acute tumefactive demyelinating lesions only once criteria of dissemination in time and space are fulfilled and the diagnosis of multiple sclerosis is confirmed. ..
- Severe Bickerstaff's encephalitis treated with Rituximab: serum and CSF GQ1b antibodiesTodd A Hardy
Department of Neuroinflammation, National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Queen Square, London, WC1N 3BG, UK
J Neuroimmunol 251:107-9. 2012..There was a concomitant reduction in serum GQ1b antibodies associated with improvement. Interestingly, GQ1b antibody was also detected in CSF. These findings have potentially significant clinical and immunopathological implications...
- Tumour necrosis factor (TNF) inhibitor therapy in Susac's syndromeT A Hardy
Department of Neurology, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Missenden Rd, Camperdown, NSW, 2050, Australia
J Neurol Sci 302:126-8. 2011..2008, Lee and Amezcua 2009) [3,4]. We report a case of Susac's syndrome in which the patient improved immediately after tumour necrosis factor (TNF) inhibition with the monoclonal antibody, infliximab...