Peter S Grimison
Affiliation: University of Sydney
- Primary pancreatic lymphoma--pancreatic tumours that are potentially curable without resection, a retrospective review of four casesPeter S Grimison
Institute of Oncology, Prince of Wales Hospital, Sydney, Australia
BMC Cancer 6:117. 2006..Symptoms, imaging and tumour markers can mimic pancreatic adenocarcinoma, but they are much more amenable to treatment. Treatment for PPL remains controversial, particularly the role of surgical resection...
- Quality of life and adjuvant systemic therapy for early-stage breast cancerPeter S Grimison
NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre, Building M02F, University of Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia
Expert Rev Anticancer Ther 7:1123-34. 2007..New technologies will make HRQL information increasingly available for individual patient care...
- Preliminary validation of an optimally weighted patient-based utility index by application to randomized trials in breast cancerPeter S Grimison
NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre, University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
Value Health 12:967-76. 2009..The index is designed to reflect the perspective of cancer patients in a specific clinical context so as to best inform clinical decisions...
- Comparison of two standard chemotherapy regimens for good-prognosis germ cell tumors: updated analysis of a randomized trialPeter S Grimison
Sydney Cancer Centre, Gloucester House 6, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Missenden Rd, Camperdown, NSW 2050, Australia
J Natl Cancer Inst 102:1253-62. 2010..The aim of this analysis was to determine if this survival benefit was maintained with long-term follow-up...
- Capecitabine versus classical cyclophosphamide, methotrexate, and fluorouracil as first-line chemotherapy for advanced breast cancerMartin R Stockler
National Health and Medical Research Council Clinical Trials Centre, University of Sydney, Locked Bag 77, Camperdown, NSW 1450, Australia
J Clin Oncol 29:4498-504. 2011....
- Deriving a patient-based utility index from a cancer-specific quality of life questionnairePeter S Grimison
NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre, University of Sydney, Australia
Value Health 12:800-7. 2009....