Kathryn R Greenop
Affiliation: University of Western Australia
- Awareness of cognitive deficits in older adults with cognitive-impairment-no-dementia (CIND): comparison with informant reportKathryn R Greenop
Division of Population Sciences, Telethon Institute for Child Health Research, Center for Child Health Research, University of Western Australia, Subiaco, WA, Australia
Alzheimer Dis Assoc Disord 25:24-33. 2011..In addition, self-report of cognitive complaints may be at least as useful as informant report when screening community-dwelling older adults at risk of cognitive decline and dementia...
- Effect of physical activity on cognitive function in older adults at risk for Alzheimer disease: a randomized trialNicola T Lautenschlager
WA Centre for Health and Ageing, University of Western Australia, Melbourne, Australia
JAMA 300:1027-37. 2008..Many observational studies have shown that physical activity reduces the risk of cognitive decline; however, evidence from randomized trials is lacking...
- Maternal use of folic acid and other supplements and risk of childhood brain tumorsElizabeth Milne
Telethon Institute for Child Health Research, Centre for Child Health Research, University of Western Australia, Western Australia 6872, Australia
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 21:1933-41. 2012..Our Australian study of CBTs, conducted between 2005 and 2011, investigated whether maternal use folic acid and other supplements was protective...
- Premorbid personality traits are associated with post-stroke behavioral and psychological symptoms: a three-month follow-up study in Perth, Western AustraliaKathryn R Greenop
WA Centre for Health and Ageing, University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia
Int Psychogeriatr 21:1063-71. 2009..This study sought to investigate further the relationship between premorbid personality and a number of common post-stroke behavioral and psychological symptoms in a three-month follow-up study...
- Statistical adjustment of genotyping error in a case-control study of childhood leukaemiaMatthew N Cooper
Telethon Institute for Child Health Research, Centre for Child Health Research, University of Western Australia, West Perth, 6872, WA, Australia
BMC Med Res Methodol 12:141. 2012..We aimed to develop a user-friendly method to correct for this genotype misclassification, as existing methods were not suitable for use in our study...